PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Patriots regular season record...your prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan209

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Before the first game starts on Sunday, I want to find out what your regular season record prediction is for the Pats.

Re: 2007 Patriots regular season record... your prediction?

Before the first game starts on Sunday, I want to find out what your regular season record prediction is for the Pats.

13-3.........

This is '03 all over again when the Lawyer Malloy fiasco happened, and Ted Washington/Roosevelt Colven missed time with injuries-they had alot of adversary and responded positively.

I'm thinking 12-4.

This is '03 all over again when the Lawyer Malloy fiasco happened, and Ted Washington/Roosevelt Colven missed time with injuries-they had alot of adversary and responded positively.

I'm thinking 12-4.

12-4 May Happen but I really dont see lower then that,The Talent is there.Though we do have a pretty tough schedule this season..We shall soon see.

12-4. I would've said 13-4/14-2 before the Rodney-Seymour double-whammy.

Being somewhat of a realist I'll admit 1-15, maybe 2-14 cause the schedule isnt that tough this year. :p

Being somewhat of a realist I'll admit 1-15, maybe 2-14 cause the schedule isnt that tough this year. :p

11-5
4-2 in the division

11-5
4-2 in the division

Regarding the division record, Miami seems to always win a game against the Patriots, so that's one loss right there. As for the other division loss, you really think the Bills will split with the Patriots?

very consistent, have felt all along this team is good for 12-13 wins in the regular season and 3-0 in post season.

We're going to be no lower than 12-4. Basically 12-4 or better

16-0..........

There ya go, someone had to say it.

15-1

Qb12

13-3. Tough schedule.

On last years schedule (gotta love the NFC North and the AFC South) it would have been 15-1, but there's some mighty tough football ahead of us this year.

12-4 ... I think they'll wind up splitting some of the tough games and losing three of the following (San Diego, Baltimore, Cowboys, Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Steelers) ... and wind up losing one in the division. Yeah, really going out on a limb here. :)

Last edited:

14-2 at best, at worst 12-4 , will predict we will go undefeated at home this yr, something that has cost us a bye the last 2 yrs..

Potential losses

at Cincy
at Miami
at Dallas
at Baltimore

Im more confident of at Cincy and at Dallas, Miami and Baltimore will be tough...

13-3. I think the loss of Harrison and Seymour for the first 4-6 games will cost them 1 win.

I think 12-4 as the best-case scenario. That schedule is a killer, playing tough games wears you out. Don't you think, for instance, we'd have probably got past the Colts in the AFC Champ game if we hadn't had that Chargers game the previous week?

Last edited:

Ok, now that you have predicted the Jets record, there is no need for you to predict the Patriots record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes