PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 8 games next year are against teams that are over 500 now, not easy but not any worse than the 2003 sch.

That is the schedule from hell. SD, Pit, Phi, Mia, and NYJ are no cakewalks at home either.

I think the 2005 schedule was just as tough and we went 10 and 6 (11 and 5 if you count the last Miami game as one that we could have won).

It depends on when in the season we play these teams. Also, Mia, Buf, and the Jets play the same teams with the exception of SD or Ind.

I understand how the opponents are chosen. How is home field chosen for each? For instance, how do we know NE plays at Dal? Is is 1st place AFCE at 1st place NFCE. Is NE at Dal pre-set reguardless their records this season?

I was hoping NE would be coming to DC. Oh well.
Home and away are also preset by the rotating schedule as well as which teams you will play. The only variable is the order of the schedule - which leads to all kinds of conspiracy theories ! ;)

I'd have to look again, but I have the impression that Indy's string of playing here flips the other way and we play most games there - but I could be wrong.

Now that is what you call an unfair schedule!!!!

Looking forward to my peeps from Philly coming into town for the Iggles game. Be warned the Iggles faithful travel well. If that is a designated road trip expect 5,000 Philly fans for that game.

This schedule SUCKS!!!!

It was a year without a Santa Claus.....

I like the schedule it reminds me of 2003. no trap games

it is brutall..****
only team i can call a lock win thus far might be cleveland..

our whole division i think will only improve. every playoff team (top teams)Bal, Indy, Cincy, SAN DIEGO,

AFC North and NFC East..not gonna be easy

all the more reason to bring it home this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes