PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Interactive NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then...Titans are on the clock with a sudden CB hole...

trade them Asante for the pick LOL
cause we all know Pacman will naever make it back

Last edited:
plus, he's the only good defensive lineman on that roster
and we all know how important the dline is
plus marvin lewis should too
Fair enough, I'd have been thinking Anthony Spencer for a stronger pass rush with good run stopping given what little I know of the Bengals, especially with the QBs in that division.

Wow, the Titans can't go wrong with this pick, but I'd choose Lynch...they need him BAD. Plus he's a good reciever so he'll still be able to help in that aspect of the game. Lynch has to be the choice here, especially with the WR and CB depth of this class.

I think the Ted Guinn Jr. pick was a good one by the Titans.

Yea, I just want to again ask people to keep all discussion in this thread, and not the selection thread. Thank you.

- SP

yeah def
but i still woulda gone lynch
so giants have to get lynch here
right?

nope

Giants have Reuben Droughns and Brandon Jacobs--they can afford to go in a different direction than Lynch here--in real life they'd be taking trade offers I would surmise

I think the Giants would go Joe Staley here. They have a gaping hole at the tackle position.

nope

Giants have Reuben Droughns and Brandon Jacobs--they can afford to go in a different direction than Lynch here--in real life they'd be taking trade offers I would surmise

Poz goes to the G-Men...good pick I think based upon what little the team has for OLB depth right now...

interesting, how far does marshawn lynch fall??

i like this draft so far

it strays away from all the big named players going first, and most importantly, the 'surprising' picks, are actually really really smart picks

i really wish olsen fell to #16 lol

oh and another reasoning for my pick at 16, nelson, its an upgrade for the defense...

as we saw with the colts, every year manning would lose, b/c the game was always on his shoulders, but this year was different as the defense stepped up and actually came to play

figured, even if the packers get to the playoffs in favre's final year, they'll get torn up in the playoffs, and favre wont have to play catch up or every game wont have to be an AFL game for the packers

"i really wish olsen fell to #16 lol"

I was wondering if I took him to high. I thought he was good but probably not other worldly good. He filled a need and with wills gone I didn't want to reach for another linebacker.

Last edited:
Most of the Pats prospects are now off the board, making #24 very interesting. Without naming names, one stands out as worthy (if he fits the size mold), while two others were initially considered at #28. Tick, tick...

It will be interesting as there are some good names still out there. I figure Denver for DE, maybe Moss, most likely Spenser. Rumor from my friends in the big "D" is that JJ is in love w/ Houston today, Meachem tomorrow, but would settle for best available OG if neither is available (but in this case one would). I see Staley in our future!

"i really wish olsen fell to #16 lol"

I was wondering if I took him to high. I thought he was good but probably not other worldly good. He filled a need and with wills gone I didn't want to reach for another linebacker.

yeah, he's by far the best TE in the draft...and i'm not too high on miller

and i think morency, along with a 2nd or 3rd round hb is good enough to compensate for the running game

Justin Harrell? I mean he's a good player but where exactly does he fit in? They need a better pass rush, not better interior defense.

Justin Harrell? I mean he's a good player but where exactly does he fit in? They need a better pass rush, not better interior defense.

He could play either DE or DT. It's actually a very good pick, since they really need overall improved D-Line play.

Last edited:
He could play either DE or DT. It's actually a very good pick, since they really need overall improved D-Line play.
Okay, you're out of the Marquis Hill fan club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back