tank williams

wr:
kelley washington
dennis northcutt
malcom floyd (erfa)
samie parker (rfa)
patrick crayton (rfa)
wes welker (rfa)
donte stallworth (would be a great deep threat, but will be too costly, hes not a stud and he might get payed like one)
roddy white (erfa)
ernest wilford (rfa)
mike furrey (close to re-signing, too bad he could play safety for us too lol)
drew carter (rfa)
kevin curtis (not as high on him as most)
terrance copper (rfa)
dj hackett (rfa) (i really like him, but the 'hawks prob do too, and hes restricted)
BOBBY ENGRAM (ive loved this guy for yrs and said in september i hope we get him when he hits free agency)
drew bennet (not as high on him as most)
travis taylor

we severly need a chad johnson, marvin harrison, steve smith, you see what i mean, a stud, a true number one
im fine with having a bunch of street free agents, cuz the pats find some decent ones, and i loved the caldwell and gaffney signings as soon as they happened, and you can look it up on here and see me backing both moves right away, but you need to pair those types of guys with one stud, and thats what we really need, maybe chad jackson will become chad johnson (knock on wood)

linebackers:
lance briggs
LONDON FLETCHER-BAKER (love him)
shaun phillips (rfa)
randall godfrey
carlos polk
kawika mitchell
shawn barber
demorrio williams (rfa) ( i love this guy, but hes a lil small for the pats, and hes restricted)
chris claiborne (i dont understand why he fell off so much)
brandon short
boss bailey (a lil small)
ben taylor
isaiah kacyvenski
ADALIUS THOMAS (I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GUY IN A PATS UNI AND SAID SO IN SEPTEMBER TOO, the true replacement to willie, plus he can cover as good as roman, pls bb talk to him during the pro bowl!!!)
danny clark
dd lewis

we need one vet linbacker and one stud rookie in the first round, and maybe another one in a mid round
i have been saying for three yrs to draft a stud linebacker so wed have time to groom him, now we need to do it quickly

cb:
ricky manning jr
tory james
nate clements (he'll prob get less than assante, and he prob deserves more)
roderick hood

de's that could move to olb? (somewhat reaches)
justin smith
chris kelsay
jared allen (rfa)
dwight freeney (hahaha, now that would be somthin huh)
bobby mccray (rfa) (i like this guy a lot)

hey, i hit on two
i know somewhere i mentioned sammy morris

Last edited:
hey, i hit on two
i know somewhere i mentioned sammy morris

Might as well throw it against the wall and see if it sticks, right?;) You mentioned almost every FA in a position of need, of course you're gonna get one or two predictions right. . . .I WANT JUSTIN GAGE!

Last edited:
Some notes from Peter King.. this is going to be a scary market. No way Graham is worth 5 or Thomas is worth 8 or 9.

"6. Free-agency is going to be insane. I think some team is going to pay Daniel Graham, a blocking tight end, $5 million a year. I think some team (rumored to be Washington, profootballtalk.com reported Sunday night) is going to pay London Fletcher-Baker $6 million a year. I think some team might pay Tampa Bay defensive end Dewayne White (60 career games, 14 sacks) $7 million a year.

I know some team will pay Adalius Thomas $8 million per, minimum. My guess is Thomas gets to $9 million. And within four months, he'll be the best addition of the year to whatever locker room welcomes him. My upset special for a no-name guy who will get the richest: Buffalo defensive end Chris Kelsay."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/02/26/indy/1.html

So king states that some team will pay AD 8 million per, and the Pats ended up paying him about 5 million per year (according to Miguel's page, if I am not mistaken)...

not too shabby.

Might as well throw it against the wall and see if it sticks, right?;) You mentioned almost every FA in a position of need, of course you're gonna get one or two predictions right. . . .I WANT JUSTIN GAGE!

well, i gotta get some credit for having adalius one of my three capitalized guys on that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes