PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Draft Prospects Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laron Landry and Reggie Nelson are crazy good.

That linebacker Posluszny is way too small to play 3-4 linebacker.

Man that hit that Landry put on Brody Croyle was sick. From snap to hit it took less than 4 sec. I can't stop watching it. Its a thing of beauty.
Man when was the last time you saw a Pats db come up with a blitz from about 15 yards away from LOS and actually got there before the QB gets rid of the ball. Last time I can remember was back in the 2002 season against the Jets. Tebucky faked as if he was droping in coverage, droped back a couple of steps after the snap then came on a blind side blitz. I think it caused a fumble that was recovered by the Pats.

Man that hit that Landry put on Brody Croyle was sick. From snap to hit it took less than 4 sec. I can't stop watching it. Its a thing of beauty.
Man when was the last time you saw a Pats db come up with a blitz from about 15 yards away from LOS and actually got there before the QB gets rid of the ball. Last time I can remember was back in the 2002 season against the Jets. Tebucky faked as if he was droping in coverage, droped back a couple of steps after the snap then came on a blind side blitz. I think it caused a fumble that was recovered by the Pats.

I still think Landy is more of a Roy Williams-type of safety, who can make big hits and is strong in the running game, but is suspect in coverage at the pro level.

I still think Landy is more of a Roy Williams-type of safety, who can make big hits and is strong in the running game, but is suspect in coverage at the pro level.

totally wrong assesment

Landry is like Dawkins..plays run..doesnt make many mistakes in coverage(good position). Hes just not a playmaker who will rack up 10 INts like Reed. He hits hard, plays smart but not real flashy. Hes not big enough to consistently play in the box however

The only flaw in Landry's game is that he doesn't catch very well (think Asante Samuel prior to this season), and he could get a lot more interceptions than he really does. Oh, and sometimes he'll miss an open field tackle, but both are things that can be worked on.

i really was impressed with griffins highlight tape, especially all the blocks...landry looked good too...the more i watch highlights the more i want a safety this draft...but then again i like hawkins alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back