Welcome to PatsFans.com

2005 New England Patriots Yearbook on Today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by broadwayjoe, Aug 9, 2006.

1. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. Murphys95

Murphys95 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2005
  3. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Man...I wished I could have set my TIVO. I hope it's on again this week.
  4. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are quite welcome Murphy and as for seeing it again rabthepat maybe it will come on the NFL Network but as for ESPN here's the next time it will come on Thursday Sept 7 2 PM CST.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide
  5. chunkypony

chunkypony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was kind of dissapointed in this program. I watched the Jets one too, and they had pieces about Mangini and the draft class of 2006, liek it was a preview of this coming season. The Bills one was kind of the same way, but the Patriots one was just about games played last season, not really much of a preview.
  6. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Haven't you heard? The Pats are going to suck this year. The dyansty is over. Not only did they lose David Givens, but they lost DUANE STARKS. A CRUSHING loss.

And if you listened to the Dolphins' Yearbook, you would have known the "Dolphins learned to win last year," and that they "will return hungry and that Duante Culpepper will return them to glory."

Duh.
  7. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I have noticed that teams who had successful seasons tend to have more of a recap whereas teams who had a less than stellar season look forward since there are probably fewer highlights to fill the time.
  8. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Everybody has gotten used to the chapionship season recaps, so this was kind of how they are when you dont win the super bowl...
  9. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"The Patriots returned the team concept that has made them the NFL's reigning dynasty, a respected organization that is built on integrity and dedication from top to bottom. The team has been built with dedicated ownership and shrewd personnel moves, one of the league's premier coaches in Bill Belichick, and a stable of quality assistants able to fill the ranks when the Patriots' family tree grows. Combine management with a group of players willing to take a backseat to the greater good of the team, and the result is a unique mix." - "Mettle of Honor," the NFL Films' 2005 Patriots Yearbook
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2005