PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2004 team would have beaten 2007 any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh no

You seem to be confused by the fact that Manning/Wayne/Harrison/Clarke are the same people as Brady/Moss/Welker/Stallworth.

They are actually different people/ players that were on different teams.

Stop being intentionally obtuse. The 04 Colts were a top 5 all time NFL offense; just a shade below the 07 Pats.

Stop being intentionally obtuse. The 04 Colts were a top 5 all time NFL offense; just a shade below the 07 Pats.

:confused:

Yeah and when "Colts offense" and "clutch post season play" are continually used in the same sentence......come on back.

In the mean time, there's a corner in the round room begging for your attention.

Last edited:
.....Okay?

The final 2 minutes of Superbowl 42 were still the most Soulcrushing string of plays that i have ever witnessed or will ever witness, there is nothing i ever wanted more than a perfect season after Spygate and a dopey looking quarterback and a 5th string receiver with glue on his helmet took it all away.

The only string of plays as mind-numbing was the 2003 Red Sox meltdown at Yankee Stadium in the ALCS when Grady Little didn't take out Pedro Martinez. Sadly many of the same NY fans experienced the delirium of getting several improbably breaks in a row.

But yes, I think the '04 team beats the '07 team, too.

I don't have a horse in this race, but this may be where Shock327 is getting his info from.
NFL's 10 best offensive teams of all time - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Who cares!

When did "Colts offense" and "clutch in the playoffs" start getting used in the same sentence?

When that happens, the "responder" will then get their status elevated above pre-owned bathroon tissue.

This is like watching "Star Wars" and arguing if the rebels or empire have better short range fighters.

No way of knowing and it's stupid to even debate. Apparently, getting mocked for even attempted seriousness on the matter flies above.

This completely pointless thread most likely showed up as an offshoot of the various idiot Welker threads.

Who cares!

When did "Colts offense" and "clutch in the playoffs" start getting used in the same sentence?

When that happens, the "responder" will then get their status elevated above pre-owned bathroon tissue.

This is like watching "Star Wars" and arguing if the rebels or empire have better short range fighters.

No way of knowing and it's stupid to even debate. Apparently, getting mocked for even attempted seriousness on the matter flies above.

This completely pointless thread most likely showed up as an offshoot of the various idiot Welker threads.

like I said, I don't have a horse in this race, so relax. Camp opens soon enough, you won't have to deal with these "pointless" off-season threads.

The only string of plays as mind-numbing was the 2003 Red Sox meltdown at Yankee Stadium in the ALCS when Grady Little didn't take out Pedro Martinez. Sadly many of the same NY fans experienced the delirium of getting several improbably breaks in a row.

But yes, I think the '04 team beats the '07 team, too.

03 Sox was more maddening because their coach made a major tactical blunder which led to Wakie being put in a tough spot.

You can gripe about the gameplan and wearing the red hoodie, but folks can't see BB in the same lens as Don Cherry.

The Colts 2004 didn't do squat when it mattered most. Even though the Pats offense got basically owned by the Giants they at least showed fight. The Colts showed no fight against the Pats in 2004 even though they were undermanned in the secondary !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back