PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2001 Super Bowl Champions Halftime Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
One nit: the Rams weren't the defending champs. That was the Baltimore Stabbies.

Troy Brown...what can you say. Boss. :cool:

Nice to see the respect for Drew, and good to see Milloy back.

I LOVED this. Great memories.

This is fantastic. Gave me goose bumps . I have all those playoff games from that year , I might just watch them tonight !

What a special team. You just knew the defense was always going to make a clutch play. They had this majic persona about them

That was awesome....so many great memories from that team...never forget that season, ironically it was a loss that made many of us believers that they could do something...when they hung with St Louis during the reg season that gave many of us the idea that they could play w anyone

That was amazing. Chills on chills.

(Poor Matt Stevens)

Best line of the whole thing:

During halftime ceremony, Troy Brown says, "We took on the Greatest Show on Turf. We won, so we were the Greatest Team on ****ing Earth"

The other thing that gets me about watching that is how much younger Brady looks than all of them. Guess avocado ice cream is worth something :)

(Of course, since he was a 2nd year player in 2001 he is younger than all of them :) But still!)

The other thing that gets me about watching that is how much younger Brady looks than all of them. Guess avocado ice cream is worth something :)

(Of course, since he was a 2nd year player in 2001 he is younger than all of them :) But still!)

If he wants to feel even younger he should try onion dip, potato chips, pizza and beer.

:p

Love Bruschi. None of the guys we have now on defense can hold a candle to him. Total team guy.

That's just not something you can know unless you are close to the team. To suggest that Hightower, Butler, McCourty, Long...the list is long of current players who don't do "me first" but instead show up everyday and do what the team needs them to do. "Team guy" is all about what you do, and very little to do with how much you put your face out in the public.

We can honor Bruschi and other players from another era without trashing the current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back