PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2000's Patriots All-Decade Team released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, every NFL team past or present is better with Moss or Welker in place of Branch.

I thought we were talking about production. Based on your criteria, we should put Adalius up there over Vrabel since most teams would take him.

Yes easily, he played in 8 playoff games. 50% = 4 games.

03 DIV: 3 Rec, 10 Yds
03 AFCC: 2 Rec, 23 Yds
04 DIV: 1 Rec, 15 Yds
05 WC: 2 Rec, 36 Yds

I know well what he did. The point is, if we're using this criteria, then he blows Moss out of the water, because Moss disappeared more. I wasn't saying you were incorrect. I was saying, let' apply your criteria to the players in this comparison.

He produced in half his playoff games, past tense, a mere fact in what we call history.

What are you even talking about here? Are you asking me if I would prefer Branch over Moss and Welker now? Seriously? Do you not even realize whaty this thread was originally about?

This is probably one of the most ridiculous lines I have heard. If they LOSE in those earlier games, they don't get further, so why the heck didn't magical Branch help them win in those other games? In that case, why even play him at all, just rest him all year until the SB. :rolleyes:

In those games, the Patriots had a 20-3 against the Colts. They're not throwing to Moss. Brady did not put up big numbers. They were up 28-3 against the Jags, and Brady had a near perfect game. We can all speculate on what that means. The only game in which Branch was needed and only managed 3 receptions was the Titans game.

The 03/04 offense in the playoffs was a LOT more productive than the one in 2007.

You're calling basic football strategy a ridiculous idea. When you grab a big lead, you take the air out of the ball. Is this honestly a mystery to you?

In closer games and even in a losing game against Denver, the guy was fantastic.

That's why the latter games are important, because they were close. Beating the Jags and Indianapolis in the manner they did doesn't require a top notch performance from Deion. But without Deion, we don't beat the Panthers. And, no, I don't think Moss could have substituted for Deion that day against the Panthers. If we had to replay that game again, I would take the 2004 Deion over the 2007 Moss.

I would put Neal and Faulk in over Andruzzi and Dillon, but other than that it all looks right to me.

dillon led the team in rushing for 3 years and was the biggest reason they made it to the super bowl in 2004, faulk's been around forever but his best season was just over 600 yards rushing with a low average per carry. he simply never had the impact dillon did as a running back

I know well what he did. The point is, if we're using this criteria, then he blows Moss out of the water, because Moss disappeared more. I wasn't saying you were incorrect. I was saying, let' apply your criteria to the players in this comparison.

Except I'm not the one using nitpicked games to prove a point. Playoff production (4 games for Moss, 8 for Branch and with INCREDIBLY different situations) doesn't tell me anything except for what happened.

What are you even talking about here? Are you asking me if I would prefer Branch over Moss and Welker now? Seriously? Do you not even realize whaty this thread was originally about?

Yeah it's team of the decade, I'd take Moss in 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09... It's not "what exact production numbers would you take from which year".

In those games, the Patriots had a 20-3 against the Colts. They're not throwing to Moss. Brady did not put up big numbers. They were up 28-3 against the Jags, and Brady had a near perfect game. We can all speculate on what that means. The only game in which Branch was needed and only managed 3 receptions was the Titans game.

And we beat the Jags 31-20 and the Chargers 21-12, so we should throw out Moss' low production in that game too right? Even though Maroney got 100+ yards each of those games. 3 paragraphs ago you told me to use the same criteria for the two, then you go and make excuses for Branch's bad games because we won? So does that mean his great game in 05 can also be thrown out since we lost? This type of analysis boggles my mind.

The 03/04 offense in the playoffs was a LOT more productive than the one in 2007.

I didn't know Branch was "the offense".

You're calling basic football strategy a ridiculous idea. When you grab a big lead, you take the air out of the ball. Is this honestly a mystery to you?

You are accusing me of doing something I am not doing.

In closer games and even in a losing game against Denver, the guy was fantastic.

So pick and choose what you want to use to show your support for nostalgia? You seriously are arguing for Branch over a HOF and Welker...

That's why the latter games are important, because they were close. Beating the Jags and Indianapolis in the manner they did doesn't require a top notch performance from Deion. But without Deion, we don't beat the Panthers. And, no, I don't think Moss could have substituted for Deion that day against the Panthers. If we had to replay that game again, I would take the 2004 Deion over the 2007 Moss.

That's simply foolish, you and a handful of nostalgic Patriots fans are the only ones that would take 04 Branch over any year of Moss. I suppose you'll argue Branch didn't benefit from Dillon either.

Not to mention your "close game" argument may sound nice "in theory", but it simply doesn't apply in practice nor is it an accurate depiction of what happened.

2003:

The Titans game was close all the way through. We ran more in the CAR game than the IND game. They settled for 5 FGs against the Colts, Brown had 7 rec and Givens had 8. So there was passing happening (if you bring up teammates performances to let Branch slide then you'd have to do the same for Moss, who also had a good game in the SB)

2004:

It was 6-3 after the 1st half in the Colts game, they didn't make it 13-3 until the 4th quarter. 20-3 didn't happen till 3 minutes left to go. At no early point in that game was it under control. Branch had one completion... the first offensive play of the game.

It was 7-3 after the 1st half in the Jags game, that game wasn't "put away" till late in the 3rd quarter.

Even if we can't agree who should be named to this team, it's safe to say the decade was the best in Pats' history. All three championships came in those ten years as did more than half the trips in their franchise history to the championship game. The team had more playoff appearnces in the 2000's than they did in the 60's, 70's and 80's combined. The Pats won 64 more regular season games than they lost, and were 14-4 in the playoffs this past decade. The team went from having an all-time losing franchise record to an all-time winning percentage that is better than the Steelers, Redskins and Chiefs, among others.

Now, back to the all-decade roster debate. . .

Re: Patriots 2000's All Decade Team Announced

Its like basically our 2004 roster haha

Not that stats tell everything, but here are a few numbers.

Wes Welker
3 seasons with the Pats
346 receptions (led team 3 times, league twice)
3688 yards
15 TD

In three playoff games had 27 receptions for 213 yards and 2 TD.
In the Super Bowl had 11 receptions for 103 yards.

Pats went 37-11 in the regular season with Welker and were 2-1 in the playoffs, making the playoffs twice in his three years with him.

Two Pro Bowls, one first-team All Pro.
Led league in receptions twice, and was 2nd once.
Was 2nd in receiving yards and receiving yards per game once each.

Randy Moss
3 seasons with the Pats
250 receptions
3765 yards
47 TD (led team 3 times, league twice)

In four playoff games Moss has 12 receptions for 142 yards and 1 TD.
In the Super Bowl he caught the go-ahead touchdown with 2:42 remaining.

Pats went 37-11 in the regular season with Moss and were 2-2 in the playoffs, making the playoffs twice in his three years with the team.

Two Pro Bowls, one first-team All Pro.
Ranked 1st in the NFL in receiving TD twice, and was 3rd once.
Ranked 2nd and 5th in receiving yards.
Ranked 4th and 5th in receiving yards per game.
Ranked 2nd in points scored.

Deion Branch
4 seasons with the Pats
213 receptions
2744 yards
14 TD

In 8 playoff games Branch had 41 receptions for 629 yards and 2 TD.
In two Super Bowls he had 21 receptions for 276 yards and 2 TD.

Pats went 47-17 in the regular season and 7-1 in the playoffs while Branch was a Pat.

Branch was never a Pro Bowler or lead the NFL in stats, but he was the Super Bowl MVP once.

Troy Brown
7 seasons with the Pats in the decade (plus 1 game in '07)
420 receptions
4539 yards
23 TD

In 14 playoff games this decade Brown had 51 receptions for 610 yards and 1 TD.
In 3 Super Bowls he had 16 receptions for 182 yards.

Brown made one Pro Bowl, ranked in the top six in receptions twice, and in the top ten in receiving yards once.

Pats were 12-2 in the playoffs during the decade with Brown on the team, winning three championships. In the regular season the Pats were 75-37 during the decade while Brown was a Pat.

David Givens
4 seasons with the Pats
158 receptions
2214 yards
12 TD

In 8 playoff games Givens had 35 receptions for 324 yards and 7 TD.
In two Super Bowls he had 8 receptions for 88 yards and 2 TD.

Pats went 7-1 in the playoffs and 47-17 in the regular season while Givens was on the team.

Givens did not make any Pro Bowls or rank in the top ten in the NFL in any statistical categories.

Looks to me that Troy Brown should be included, and David Givens would have to be left off. Choosing only two between Moss, Welker and Branch is a tough call; you can make valid arguments for all three of them.

dillon led the team in rushing for 3 years and was the biggest reason they made it to the super bowl in 2004, faulk's been around forever but his best season was just over 600 yards rushing with a low average per carry. he simply never had the impact dillon did as a running back

Dillon had one dominant year and 2 pretty good ones. Faulk has been an instrumental, underrated part of the Pats' arsenal for every year of the decade. You can make a reasonable argument either way, but for an all-decade team I'll take Faulk.

Last edited:
Also, I dunno why people are holding Randy's playoff stats against him. In 2007, teams had concluded by the end of the year that you absolutely had to contain Moss, no matter what, and no cost was too great. I'd rather have a WR who is only moderately producing while drawing double coverage on every play than someone who doesn't command a double in the first place.

Last edited:
Except I'm not the one using nitpicked games to prove a point. Playoff production (4 games for Moss, 8 for Branch and with INCREDIBLY different situations) doesn't tell me anything except for what happened.

Nitpicked games? I used ALL playoff games the players played. Essentially, your argument is: IGNORE THE PLAYOFFS. Those 12 games tell me a lot. Yes, I'm saying Branch was clutch. Not saying Moss wasn't. But Branch was simply MORE.

Yeah it's team of the decade, I'd take Moss in 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09... It's not "what exact production numbers would you take from which year".

No, it's not THE TEAM OF THE DECADE. It's the Patriot team of the decade. big difference.

And we beat the Jags 31-20 and the Chargers 21-12, so we should throw out Moss' low production in that game too right? Even though Maroney got 100+ yards each of those games. 3 paragraphs ago you told me to use the same criteria for the two, then you go and make excuses for Branch's bad games because we won? So does that mean his great game in 05 can also be thrown out since we lost? This type of analysis boggles my mind.

You seem to have missed the point yet again. The Branch early games are blowouts. Get it? I was at the Chargers game in 2007 and it was anything BUT a blowout. Please stop it. The lost game in 2005 we NEEDED a good performance from Branch to compete, and we got it. That's the difference, get it? This is simple stuff, why are you being obtuse?

I didn't know Branch was "the offense".

Look at the stats.

You are accusing me of doing something I am not doing.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

So pick and choose what you want to use to show your support for nostalgia? You seriously are arguing for Branch over a HOF and Welker...

What nostalgia? What are you talking about? Playoff performances! His stats are the best. He was the best in the playoffs. He was SB MVP.

That's simply foolish, you and a handful of nostalgic Patriots fans are the only ones that would take 04 Branch over any year of Moss. I suppose you'll argue Branch didn't benefit from Dillon either.

Moss did not have great playoff performances for the Patriots. And what is this ANY YEAR stuff??!! You do realize this is the Patriots all-Decade team, don't you? Otherwise, you might as well put Junior Seau on the team ahead of Bruschi.

Not to mention your "close game" argument may sound nice "in theory", but it simply doesn't apply in practice nor is it an accurate depiction of what happened.

2003:

The Titans game was close all the way through.

And, I said this is the only close game where he didn't come through.

We ran more in the CAR game than the IND game. They settled for 5 FGs against the Colts, Brown had 7 rec and Givens had 8. So there was passing happening (if you bring up teammates performances to let Branch slide then you'd have to do the same for Moss, who also had a good game in the SB).

We passed the ball 48 times in the Carolina game. We relied more on our passing game than running game. We got 82 yards on the ground against Carolina. We got a lot more against Indy. So, against Indy we were balanced and against Carolina we were unbalanced. Also, we went up 18-0 against Indy before they made it 18-7, and then it was 21-7 before it became 21-14. When they were up 18-0, they were running the ball.

2004:

It was 6-3 after the 1st half in the Colts game, they didn't make it 13-3 until the 4th quarter. 20-3 didn't happen till 3 minutes left to go. At no early point in that game was it under control. Branch had one completion... the first offensive play of the game.

You got to be kidding me. We ran the ball for 210 yards. In one stretch, we held the ball for 16 out of 17 minutes. We had two back-to-back drives each of 90 yards, and those drives featured Corey Dillon. and guess what, who was the top receiver that day? Corey Dillon. Givens and Troy Brown averaged .5 catches more than Branch that day. We literally just rammed the ball down the Colts throats. The 20-3 victory was the equivalent of a 40-6 win in a passing game, because the Patriots just deflated the ball and rammed it. I mean, 200+ yards in a playoff game!

It was 7-3 after the 1st half in the Jags game, that game wasn't "put away" till late in the 3rd quarter.

Let's say this again. The Branch stats and the Moss stats are not even close. So even if I gave you all these niggling points, yous till couldn't explain how Branch had 4X the production in 2X the games.

On the biggest stages, Branch was a bigtime performer.

Also, I dunno why people are holding Randy's playoff stats against him. In 2007, teams had concluded by the end of the year that you absolutely had to contain Moss, no matter what, and no cost was too great. I'd rather have a WR who is only moderately producing while drawing double coverage on every play than someone who doesn't command a double in the first place.

I never held his playoff stats against him. I said Branch outperformed him.

And there was no better WR out there when Branch played either. It was Branch, Givens and Brown, so... they were facing the same type of obstacles.

I never held his playoff stats against him. I said Branch outperformed him.

And there was no better WR out there when Branch played either. It was Branch, Givens and Brown, so... they were facing the same type of obstacles.

They were? Branch saw the same kinds of coverages that Moss was seeing at the end of 2007? Do you actually believe that?

Last edited:
Nitpicked games? I used ALL playoff games the players played. Essentially, your argument is: IGNORE THE PLAYOFFS. Those 12 games tell me a lot. Yes, I'm saying Branch was clutch. Not saying Moss wasn't. But Branch was simply MORE.

You nitpick by saying playoffs only determines his worth, then you nitpick by throwing out the bad games etc.. etc.. There is no such thing as clutch being a skill or a talent. He was single covered, had a better defense, better running game, on and on.

No, it's not THE TEAM OF THE DECADE. It's the Patriot team of the decade. big difference.

Define your parameters, it doesn't matter. 2007 Moss was the best receiver the Patriots have ever had. This is not debatable.

You seem to have missed the point yet again. The Branch early games are blowouts. Get it? I was at the Chargers game in 2007 and it was anything BUT a blowout. Please stop it. The lost game in 2005 we NEEDED a good performance from Branch to compete, and we got it. That's the difference, get it? This is simple stuff, why are you being obtuse?

You are the one being obtuse, and I've already blown your "blowout" theory out of the water. Find a new straw.

Look at the stats.

So Brady 2003 > Brady 2006? Because that's factually incorrect. Next.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

What exactly have I accused you of doing that you are not doing?

What nostalgia? What are you talking about? Playoff performances! His stats are the best. He was the best in the playoffs. He was SB MVP.

4 good games, 4 terrible ones. If they lose any of his "bad" games, he never has a chance to have a good game. I didn't know you choose a WR based on what they did in half of their playoff games even though it's highly dependent on the rest of the team. For example, not a single playoff team in 2004 drew up a gameplan that consisted of stopping Deion Branch.

Moss did not have great playoff performances for the Patriots. And what is this ANY YEAR stuff??!! You do realize this is the Patriots all-Decade team, don't you? Otherwise, you might as well put Junior Seau on the team ahead of Bruschi.

Yell a little louder, it won't make you any less wrong. Moss' contributions are worth more than Branch's. PERIOD. He dictates defensive strategy, so maybe he didn't have a 100 yard superbowl, but adds more value to a team above Branch. That's a fact, and you can use end-result numbers that are limited in scope all you want, you can't change that fact.

And, I said this is the only close game where he didn't come through.

Your definition of close game based on final score is bogus.

We passed the ball 48 times in the Carolina game. We relied more on our passing game than running game. We got 82 yards on the ground against Carolina. We got a lot more against Indy. So, against Indy we were balanced and against Carolina we were unbalanced. Also, we went up 18-0 against Indy before they made it 18-7, and then it was 21-7 before it became 21-14. When they were up 18-0, they were running the ball.

Grasping big time. Once again, stop trying to make up bull**** to defend Branch. Both Brown and Givens had plenty of receptions in the IND game, but you use the running game to say we weren't throwing. I'm obtuse?

You got to be kidding me. We ran the ball for 210 yards. In one stretch, we held the ball for 16 out of 17 minutes. We had two back-to-back drives each of 90 yards, and those drives featured Corey Dillon. and guess what, who was the top receiver that day? Corey Dillon. Givens and Troy Brown averaged .5 catches more than Branch that day. We literally just rammed the ball down the Colts throats. The 20-3 victory was the equivalent of a 40-6 win in a passing game, because the Patriots just deflated the ball and rammed it. I mean, 200+ yards in a playoff game!

You argued close games, now you are arguing running game. You keep changing just in an attempt to defend Branch rather than accepting it for what it is. Pretty f'ing hilarious, not going to lie.

PS: Patriots ran for 145 yards against the Jags and 149 against the Chargers in 2007. Dillon helped Branch, Moss helped Maroney. If you think a single defense gave more importance to stopping Branch than Dillon then you are off your rocker.

Let's say this again. The Branch stats and the Moss stats are not even close. So even if I gave you all these niggling points, yous till couldn't explain how Branch had 4X the production in 2X the games.

On the biggest stages, Branch was a bigtime performer.

You're right they aren't even close, Moss' numbers destroy Branch's numbers. Too bad 4 playoff games don't make up for the entire season and early playoff rounds. You can continue to choose your team of the decade based on what a player did in 4 fraking games all you want, you'll just end up with a ****ty team.

You ignore circumstance, situation, team, outside factors, and effect on devensive strategy while focusing on receiving numbers in 4 games. What that proves... NOTHING. Enjoy it though, I guess.

Last edited:
Branch was certainly the best Patriots WR of the decade.

In the playoffs, he was excellent.

I'm sorry what? not one of randy "i broke the nfl touchdown record" moss or wes "i have had 3 100+ reception years in a row" welker. You honestly have to be joking right because that is just a ridiculous thing to say. And don't bring up 2007 or rings because one thing is for sure it wasn't randy or wes's fault that we lost they were what got us there

I really don't think you want to go there emoney...

Branch tied with Jerry Rice for SB receptions...

Give Wes Welker multiple tries in the SB

He would gobble that record up

They were? Branch saw the same kinds of coverages that Moss was seeing at the end of 2007? Do you actually believe that?

I'm saying they both were playing the best defenses in the league. Pitt and Philly = San Diego and Giants.

Moss had Welker and Gaffney alongside him who are comparable to Brown and Givens. If Branch wasn't getting doubled, I want to know why. I can clearly recall him being doubled and busting the double team multiple times in the Pittsburgh game. He caught two long balls, on one Polamalu bit and on the other he jumped between two defenders.

You nitpick by saying playoffs only determines his worth, then you nitpick by throwing out the bad games etc.. etc.. There is no such thing as clutch being a skill or a talent. He was single covered, had a better defense, better running game, on and on.

You're making stuff up now since I didn't do either. I counted his bad games. I showed his stats from all 8 games. You're making stuff up. I said I put more emphasis on playoffs, and then I counted all 8 games. His stats from 8 games are better than Moss's from four on a per game average basis. MUCH BETTER.

Define your parameters, it doesn't matter. 2007 Moss was the best receiver the Patriots have ever had. This is not debatable.

If only the regular season counts, then yes. If playoffs, then Branch is the best.

So Brady 2003 > Brady 2006? Because that's factually incorrect. Next.

Brady went 32 for 48 in the Super Bowl and broke all kinds of records. On the biggest stage against a tough defense, he slung the ball around the field at a rate never before seen in the Super Bowl. That Super Bowl victory belonged to Brady even more than Branch, and Brady deserved the MVP. Yes, that was a fantastic year for Brady. In 2007, Brady had a not so hot playoff game against the Chargers. Once again you're deemphasizing playoffs. Of course Brady was better in the 2003 playoffs. How can you dispute that? Jeez.

What exactly have I accused you of doing that you are not doing?

See above, the very first quote from you.

4 good games, 4 terrible ones. If they lose any of his "bad" games, he never has a chance to have a good game. I didn't know you choose a WR based on what they did in half of their playoff games even though it's highly dependent on the rest of the team. For example, not a single playoff team in 2004 drew up a gameplan that consisted of stopping Deion Branch.

4 good games? Are you serious? Good? He got Super Bowl MVP for just being good? Ridiculous. They were in much more danger of losing the games he gave a GREAT performance in than in the games he "disappeared." in fact, they LOST one of those games. Other than the Titans game, the games he disappeared in were well in hand. All four of the games he was great in--Denver, Pitt, Philly, Carolina--his contribution was sorely needed, or else the game could've been a loss. As for gameplans, Pitt was definitely doubling Branch, and the video doesn't lie on that. He had two guys on him most of the game.

Yell a little louder, it won't make you any less wrong.

What are you talking about? You just say stuff without any point or relevance or specific argument. You just spew.

Moss' contributions are worth more than Branch's. PERIOD. He dictates defensive strategy, so maybe he didn't have a 100 yard superbowl, but adds more value to a team above Branch. That's a fact, and you can use end-result numbers that are limited in scope all you want, you can't change that fact.

How is your argument a fact? Do you even know what the word fact means?

Your definition of close game based on final score is bogus.

Since I didn't make any definition, I'll chalk this up to more spewing from you. You're the only one I have come across who thinks the 20-3 win over the Colts with two 90 yard drives and 16 minutes of possession interspersed with one minute of Colts possession, was somehow a close game. It was a domination. If I'm running the ball, throwing to my backs, and my top 3 receivers have only 6 catches combined the whole game, then I'd be stupid to go to my passing game. I run the ball for 200 yards and throw short safe passes. Why? Because the Colts can't stop me. And the Colts can't score if I have the ball. So who cares if my passing stats aren't good? Who cares that I'm only up 13-3 in the 3rd? I'm dominating. The Colts can't score. 15 plays and I have the ball. It's good strategy.

Grasping big time. Once again, stop trying to make up bull**** to defend Branch. Both Brown and Givens had plenty of receptions in the IND game, but you use the running game to say we weren't throwing. I'm obtuse?

Boy, you really hate Branch. Now I know the level of objectivity and bias that I'm dealing with. Branch doesn't need "defending" as you put it. His record speaks for itself. Easily the best playoff performer at WR in Patriots history. That's indisputable. Brown and Given had 12 catches, right? And your point is? 12 throws makes the Patriots a passing team that can't rely on a failing Branch? Really?

You argued close games, now you are arguing running game. You keep changing just in an attempt to defend Branch rather than accepting it for what it is. Pretty f'ing hilarious, not going to lie.

I have no idea what this even means. It should be basic logic, which you apparently lack. if you're running the ball down the other teams throat, you're not passing it. I should hope ANY football fan could easily understand that.

You're right they aren't even close, Moss' numbers destroy Branch's numbers. Too bad 4 playoff games don't make up for the entire season and early playoff rounds. You can continue to choose your team of the decade based on what a player did in 4 fraking games all you want, you'll just end up with a ****ty team.

Playoff games are more important to me. You can keep your regular season stats. You probably prefer Peyton Manning too.

You ignore circumstance, situation, team, outside factors, and effect on devensive strategy while focusing on receiving numbers in 4 games. What that proves... NOTHING. Enjoy it though, I guess.

The 2007 team was supposed to be a team for all-time. in crunch time though, Brady to Moss wasn't working. You can say it's because Moss had two defenders on him, but the fact is, Branch was doubled as well. if you think he wasn't, you were not watching.

I'm saying they both were playing the best defenses in the league. Pitt and Philly = San Diego and Giants.

Moss had Welker and Gaffney alongside him who are comparable to Brown and Givens. If Branch wasn't getting doubled, I want to know why. I can clearly recall him being doubled and busting the double team multiple times in the Pittsburgh game. He caught two long balls, on one Polamalu bit and on the other he jumped between two defenders.

What's the point of bringing the other WRs into the discussion if you're going to conveniently ignore the running game gap (Dillon in an MVP-caliber performance vs. Maroney- as much as I like the guy, he's not even in the same ballpark as Dillon was that year).

What's the point of bringing the other WRs into the discussion if you're going to conveniently ignore the running game gap (Dillon in an MVP-caliber performance vs. Maroney- as much as I like the guy, he's not even in the same ballpark as Dillon was that year).

And the Giants' defense, on that day, was FAR better than Pitt or Philly when we played them. They were generating pressure at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes