PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#2 WR? Could be (don't laugh)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ben Watson is faster than Givens..hmmm and has bigger frame. Maybe it could work..maybe it just might!

Well, with all the people stating the Pats are interested in this year's tight ends, I guess moving Watson is a good explanation that allows for the maximum "spread" on those downs and distances when you want everybody out there. Wacky. Maybe just wacky enough to work.

Or, maybe they don't draft a tight end high.

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
Well, with all the people stating the Pats are interested in this year's tight ends, I guess moving Watson is a good explanation that allows for the maximum "spread" on those downs and distances when you want everybody out there. Wacky. Maybe just wacky enough to work.

Or, maybe they don't draft a tight end high.

PFnV

its been discussed pretty extensively in past weeks--Watson is a TE for good reason...unconventional is one thing...wacky...different story...

As a WR, Ben Watson would make a very good TE. I have no dount that Caldwell is the #2 WR at this moment but they would love him to be bumped down to #3 if a better #2 could be found at the right price.

AndyJohnson said:
My bold prediction of 2006.
Bethel Johnson becomes the #2 WR and catches 75 passes for over 1000 yards.

If he got a 1000 yards he would not need 75 catches to do so. Likely he'd average 17-20 yards per...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes