Welcome to PatsFans.com

2 potheads asking for sympathy...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 8, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Those 2 stoners with the "mooninites" are now appealing to the public for sympathy and leniency. Now this has me very confused because just last week Pujo was telling us all that this pair didn't have any reason to appeal to the public, they didn't care what the public thought, and they would be judged purely on the merits of the law which meant they were completely innocent.

"They don't need to win any public opinion battles, their legal case is pretty tight." - Pujo

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...02/08/sympathy_plea_made_for_bomb_scare_pair/
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Those two a$s holes are part of the reason the Bush Hater "Racist Rangle" wants to reinstate the Draft, Rangle wants to load the military up with sh!t heads like this.

These two clowns are pitiful childish Sit Com morons, they are great living examples of the
    "Dumming Down Of America".
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  3. mikiemo83

mikiemo83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

one is from Belarus but point is taken, these too should have been treated to an oldschool ass whoopin' and then fixed up and beat down again.

I hope this little turd does time not get deported
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They have lawyers who know how to work the system. They would win at trial, but they'll save some money by having the state drop the charges. What does it matter, anyway? At the end of the day, they're going to walk completely free.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

Yesterday, Rich said he did not anticipate Stevens entering into a plea deal because Stevens never intended the ads to cause alarm and is "very sorry for any fear" they incited.

Meanwhile, two public safety officials briefed on the investigation said yesterday that MBTA police officers were photographing the scene at Sullivan Square Station after the first ad was discovered. Their photos show Berdovsky videotaping police who were investigating the battery-powered, lighted board that he and Stevens installed near the station. The images were handed over to Coakley, one official said.

Berdovsky's lawyer, Jeffrey J. Pyle, said that as Berdovsky started filming, he was unaware his sign was causing the scare and that when he realized it was, he called Interference Inc., the Manhattan marketing firm that had hired him. The firm told him: "Sit tight. We'll handle it," Pyle said.

So this azzhat tardo knew there was mass hysteria going on, and he's making a home movie about it. Then, after he pissed on the public in that ridiculous media shirade, he wants us to call in and ask that the charges be dropped. Too funny. I'm considering calling in and demanding they have the book thrown at them. Like I always say guys, just cuz you can do something, does it mean you should? This is a prime example of why being humble, and being respectful, is always the best course to take. If Cheech & Chong had gone up there and appologized, the public would have been forgiving. Instead, they pissed off the police, the people, and the DA. Bad move guys.

:rofl:
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He won't do either, but I'm sure he thanks you for his concern. This case has a 100% chance of ending with them walking completely free. No probation, no plea deals, just an unconditional acquittal or the complete dropping of charges. And it doesn't matter how much people hold their breaths and turn blue for some other kind of justice, that's just the way it is.
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You can call whoever you want, but it's too late to change the statutes they were charged under. They require intent, and the law says that actions after-the-fact (like the alleged videotaping) can't be used to prove intent. It's all a nice story, but in the end they w-a-l-k no matter how many calls you make, only because the law is very specific.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sounds good to me. I'll see if I can resurrect my old drill sergeant to "get them into shape" in the new draft army. Ol' SFC Johnson had his own unique way of getting your *UNDIVIDED* attention, and keeping it for as long as necessary.

//
  9. mikiemo83

mikiemo83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

what about the man injured in Dorchester who could not get help and was finally stabilized after over 30 minutes of waiting only to have a private ambulance finally appear and transport him to the hospital?

care to explain to him how these two asswipes created extra pain and suffering for him?

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=181725
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

They'll go free, who cares, OJ Simpson & Uncle Teddy are still walking around loose these two dopes might have done a good thing, when a Cop sees a whacko with a dirty mop on his head putting something up on a pole now they might want to approach them and say, "excuse me, what are you doing".

I bet the Muslims were watching all this, (hope this doesn't offend anyone)
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm not happy about what happened, it cost a lot of money, and like you said, people were placed in danger. But the guys who put up the signs sure as hell didn't intend for that to happen, didn't think it would happen, and aren't guilty of INTENTIONALLY inciting panic, as they're charged with. Do you know what INTENT is?

No amount of rude press conferences changes the fact that they didn't INTEND to cause harm, and the statute requires INTENT.
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

Yeah, after paying a lawyer and looking like a couple of maroons. I'm happy to see them eating crow, and kissing azz now. What a couple of mental midgits. :singing:
  13. mikiemo83

mikiemo83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

yes I do and unlike your friends when I screwed up I have always faced my accuser head on and if I was wrong I admitted it - was the outcome of my actions something I intended? no but like a man I accepted the responsibility for them - I could have beaten some but I did do it, I faced up and took my medicine for being a little sh!t

Intent was to create a media buzz, which they did in a negative way, time for these two dudes, and all others who were part of the planning up to the actual carrying through of the plans, to be a MAN and take their medicine - but no today's youth wants to hide and pull a Big O "that not what I said" or "that is not what I intended" - BS - they intended to create a media buzz and they did, unfortunately for them their choice of City takes this a little more seriously than others

tell your buddies to grow a pair and admit they were wrong - until then no sympathy only detest - I know a couple kids who were at the museum of science during this and I did not then and still do not know find this a laughing matter.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

I know, your a bottom line kind of guy and all, so therefore, I feel compelled to let you know that the bottom line is that your two pot head friends are retards. They might be swell dudes and all, but when it comes to this incident, calling them mental midgits just doesn't cover it. :D
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

“Clearly those photos show there is a premeditation factor here. They are not a couple of dupes,” said City Councilor Stephen Murphy. “They knew exactly what they were doing, and knew exactly what was happening, then did nothing stop the response. It jeopardized the lives of first responders and anyone waiting for emergency service.”

Murphy said that as the chairman of the Public Safety Committee he is going to request copies of the state police 911 calls to make sure that the pranksters did not abuse the emergency call system to report the devices.

Hmmm....can you say civil suit? Hope ur buds can afford a good lawyer.

Also, imagine if that azzhats called 9/11 themselves. Oh my.
  16. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, that was Turner Boradcasting's intent. Peter and Sean's intent was to make a few hundred bucks. Can't say I agree with everything they've done since, but none of that changes that they're not guilty according to our laws. When we talk about them, we're free to talk about anything we want, but a court will only consider what they did in light of the statutes they were charged under.
  17. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They didn't call 911 (as far as I know), and according to our laws, actions after-the-fact can't be used as an element to prove intent.
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm sure they're comfortable with you calling them that. You probably took their egos down a few notches, but they'll recover :)
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

Slightly altered tune from your very arrogant stance when all this happened. hmmm....So now your not happy with what happened whereas before it was a blatant overreaction on the city's part, and these potheads were the actual "victims". Too funny. I guess a silver lining for them, is that they probably don't have any money to loose in a civil suit.
  20. mikiemo83

mikiemo83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

funny you ask the tapes have been turned over and will be reviewed for just this. now if they were swift enough to do this..... well..... it will be an interesting trial - might be time for insanity - especially after the Hair today, locked up tomorrow press conference