PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2 Pats_Broncos Tix for Sale- Face Value-Pats Fans Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Willie_55

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm heading out from Boston on Saturday morning (I have a buddy that lives in Denver).

I bought two tickets via ticketmaster on Tuesday, but we have since upgraded, so now I have two extra.

I want to sell the tickets to a Pats fan. I'm only looking for face value ($80 each). But I want to make sure that you're a Patriots fan.

Here are the ticket details:

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
539 6 ADULT US $71.00 US $9.00
539 6 ADULT US $71.00 US $9.00

Let me know.

Pats fans only. That's funny.

It's good to know there will be Pats fans in attendance to witness their team getting a world class beat down!

Enjoy!

BusterTBronco said:
Pats fans only. That's funny.

It's good to know there will be Pats fans in attendance to witness their team getting a world class beat down!

Enjoy!

Shouldnt you be ice fishing or cow herding or whatever the hell it is you do out there????

Good thinking getting 500 level tix...

By half time, those bandwagon-jumping, fair weather donks fans will be leaving to avoid seeing jake the mistake throw yet another pick...
You'll be able to move right down front.

WelcometothaRazor said:
Shouldnt you be ice fishing or cow herding or whatever the hell it is you do out there????

hes probably enjoying his amazing view of the rocky mountains and then going snowboarding in those same wonderful mountains

Oh man, this is just what I didn't want to see. I live in Kansas and was just asking myself why I'm not going to this game especially when her dad has a cabin up there. Time to give the wife a call.

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a Patriots fan but I wouldn't be bringing another Patriots fan. Most likely it would be a family member that is a Denver fan. Would you still sell the tickets?

WelcometothaRazor said:

I think they are all inshock since their secret is out, thanks to "Bareback Mountain", which is, apparently, a documentary. :p

Na_polian said:
I think they are all inshock since their secret is out, thanks to "Bareback Mountain", which is, apparently, a documentary. :p

mmmmmmmm, bull testicles, i mean, "rocky mountain oysters"......

huskeralk said:
Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a Patriots fan but I wouldn't be bringing another Patriots fan. Most likely it would be a family member that is a Denver fan. Would you still sell the tickets?

If he agrees to this, it should be on the condition that your friend doesn't clap or shout or make any noise while the Pats are on offense. :)

sieglo said:
If he agrees to this, it should be on the condition that your friend doesn't clap or shout or make any noise while the Pats are on offense. :)

:D I'm not going to make any promises there. The other fan is my wife, if not it will be my father in law.

I sent you a private message, let me know if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back