2 Pats_Broncos Tix for Sale- Face Value-Pats Fans Only

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Big_Willie_55, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Big_Willie_55

Big_Willie_55 Rookie

I'm heading out from Boston on Saturday morning (I have a buddy that lives in Denver).

I bought two tickets via ticketmaster on Tuesday, but we have since upgraded, so now I have two extra.

I want to sell the tickets to a Pats fan. I'm only looking for face value ($80 each). But I want to make sure that you're a Patriots fan.

Here are the ticket details:

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
    539 6 ADULT US $71.00 US $9.00
    539 6 ADULT US $71.00 US $9.00

Let me know.

2. BusterTBronco

BusterTBronco Banned

Pats fans only. That's funny.

It's good to know there will be Pats fans in attendance to witness their team getting a world class beat down!

Enjoy!

3. WelcometothaRazor

WelcometothaRazor On the Roster

Shouldnt you be ice fishing or cow herding or whatever the hell it is you do out there????

4. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Good thinking getting 500 level tix...

By half time, those bandwagon-jumping, fair weather donks fans will be leaving to avoid seeing jake the mistake throw yet another pick...
    You'll be able to move right down front.

5. HidEmu

HidEmu Rookie

hes probably enjoying his amazing view of the rocky mountains and then going snowboarding in those same wonderful mountains

6. Alk

Alk In the Starting Line-Up

Oh man, this is just what I didn't want to see. I live in Kansas and was just asking myself why I'm not going to this game especially when her dad has a cabin up there. Time to give the wife a call.

7. Alk

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a Patriots fan but I wouldn't be bringing another Patriots fan. Most likely it would be a family member that is a Denver fan. Would you still sell the tickets?

8. Na_polian

Na_polian On the Game Day Roster

I think they are all inshock since their secret is out, thanks to "Bareback Mountain", which is, apparently, a documentary. :p

9. WelcometothaRazor

WelcometothaRazor On the Roster

mmmmmmmm, bull testicles, i mean, "rocky mountain oysters"......

10. sieglo

sieglo In the Starting Line-Up

If he agrees to this, it should be on the condition that your friend doesn't clap or shout or make any noise while the Pats are on offense. :)

11. Alk

:D I'm not going to make any promises there. The other fan is my wife, if not it will be my father in law.

12. Big_Willie_55

Big_Willie_55 Rookie

I sent you a private message, let me know if you are still interested.