PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2 false fire alarms in 3 nights at the Patriots hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, there are cameras in the hallways that SHOULD show who the little rat bastard is who's doing this. Also, most modern fire alarms also spray a short burst of a clear material that fluoresces under black light so that investigators can determine who triggered the alarm. It's difficult to wash off, so it can be used as a positive ID to back up other evidence.

The forging of this team continues. They're gonna come out swinging on Sunday. God I hope they win.

#firealarmgate

oh well, Gronkowski said he slept through the last one. he'll be fine

There's no way this isn't intentional.. Why isn't the media blowing this up into a big scandal? The anti-Patriots bias is just ridiculous..

Time to put someone to watch each alarm. Yup it is ridiculous

If this were happening to Seattle, the media would be in an absolute frenzy, calling for an investigation into the whereabouts of every Pats player over the last 3 months, with headlines demanding they be disqualified from the SB and how classless of an organization the Pats are.

When it happens to the Pats, you hear nothing.

my conclusion: after all the deflategate garbage the players and coaches are fired up

The thing is, there are cameras in the hallways that SHOULD show who the little rat bastard is who's doing this. Also, most modern fire alarms also spray a short burst of a clear material that fluoresces under black light so that investigators can determine who triggered the alarm. It's difficult to wash off, so it can be used as a positive ID to back up other evidence.

It's probably Goodell doing it. :D

I'm guessing in a big hotel there's a fire panel in one of the electrical rooms where any of the maintenance guys could probably trigger the alarm without actually pulling a physical switch. If it's anything like the one we've got here at work, it's not smart enough to track who did it either.

Florio is trying to come up with a scheme with the fire alarms that would implicate the pats in some form of cheating.

the only thing that can piss me off is if the pats come out less physical than the seahawks

Whoever is doing this doesn't have a good strategy. By starting out so early, all they've done is ensure there will be a plan in place for the last few nights leading up to the game.

Florio is trying to come up with a scheme with the fire alarms that would implicate the pats in some form of cheating.

the only thing that can piss me off is if the pats come out less physical than the seahawks

According to a source at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT, repeated jarring disruption of REM sleep causes an over production of adrenaline and heightens hormone levels in males ages 25-35. Now, we know two things about Bill Belichick: 1) He's a scientist, and 2) He'll do anything for a small advantage. It's reasonable to ask then, is he pulling these fire alarms in an attempt to create what my source refers to as "a natural steroid"? If so, look for him to be banned for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes