PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2,000 thank you's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What better day could there possibly be for my 2,000th post!!

I love this team , I have followed them ever since I was a little boy back in the 60's. Never missed a home game since they moved to Foxboro and did not miss many before that.

Thanks to Patsfans.com for allowing me membership in an awesome group such as this. Patsfans.com is very informative, if something Patriot has happened - it can be found here, with links, verified often within seconds of a breaking story.

Looking for a great season culminating with yet another Championship trophy to admire.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

fgssand said:

I love this team , I have followed them ever since I was a little boy back in the 60's. Never missed a home game since they moved to Foxboro and did not miss many before that.

Thanks to Patsfans.com for allowing me membership in an awesome group such as this. Patsfans.com is very informative, if something Patriot has happened - it can be found here, with links, verified often within seconds of a breaking story.

Looking for a great season culminating with yet another Championship trophy to admire.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!
Very Cool,Congratulations Man..Patsfans.Com is the best place for patriots Info....Im taking your 2000th post as a sign from god that we will win today.GO PATS!

Congrats and keep the information flowing GO PATS!!!!!!!

fgssand said:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I've always loved your posts and appreciate what a dedicated fan you are. Have a wonderful day -- and come home with a win!

It's geezers like fgssand who give our young pups the perspective they lack. When we refer to the "bad times", we mean really, really bad times. And on more than one occasion, to boot. So appreciate the good times, but be mindful how success is created: talent evaluation, coaching and locker room leadership. BB/SP need to keep the pedal to the metal. History beckons. After all that fgssand and others (like me) have been through with this franchise, we deserve it.

Congratulations!!!!

Hi F!! Congrats darlin'! You have always been one of my favorites! Here's to 2000 more!

fgssand said:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

grande Fgssand !

"Bear Down" Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back