PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1st post, why not a Mock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
hey everybody, new here. I post on the espn boards alot and Sebastion lured me over here, whats up Sebastion? :) Way too much trolling on the espn boards its gotten to an alltime high with the pats being so good this year lol. Its rediculous. So can i come over here and play? Plz? :D

Gotta get my avatar and everything set up but i thought id kick things off with a little mockaroo.

Round 1.) #7 Rey Maualuga ILB USC
Round 2.) #63 DeAngelo Hall CB Atlanta
Round 3.) #67 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB TSU
Round 3.) #95 Tavares Gooden ILB Miami
Round 4.) #128 Jason Taylor OLB Miami

- Maualuga is a beast he had a great bowl game today and he may come out.

- We would probably have to trade a 5th rounder or another 2009 draft pick in addition to our 2nd rounder this year for Hall.

- Gooden and Maualuga would be a dream, they compliment each other insanely. Gooden is fast he could run with Watson, and he is pretty big too. And Maualuga would bang inside.

- Taylor will be revived here on the Pats, we steal him for a 4th.

that's quite a draft for the Pats. is there really any possibility of this happening? if so, i would be drooling at the mouth.

Your first post is in the wrong forum, congratulations.

Your 302nd post is jerky. Congratulations.

Your 302nd post is jerky. Congratulations.

Forum veteran Patjew to the rescue. Because steering new posters away from the bad habits that permeate this forum is such a bad idea.

Forum veteran Patjew to the rescue. Because steering new posters away from the bad habits that permeate this forum is such a bad idea.

Bad habits that permeate this forum are overreacting, homerism and sometimes even blind stupidity. Post location is the least of our concerns :)

hey everybody, new here. I post on the espn boards alot and Sebastion lured me over here, whats up Sebastion? :) Way too much trolling on the espn boards its gotten to an alltime high with the pats being so good this year lol. Its rediculous. So can i come over here and play? Plz? :D

Gotta get my avatar and everything set up but i thought id kick things off with a little mockaroo.

Round 1.) #7 Rey Maualuga ILB USC
Round 2.) #63 DeAngelo Hall CB Atlanta
Round 3.) #67 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB TSU
Round 3.) #95 Tavares Gooden ILB Miami
Round 4.) #128 Jason Taylor OLB Miami

- Maualuga is a beast he had a great bowl game today and he may come out.

- We would probably have to trade a 5th rounder or another 2009 draft pick in addition to our 2nd rounder this year for Hall.

- Gooden and Maualuga would be a dream, they compliment each other insanely. Gooden is fast he could run with Watson, and he is pretty big too. And Maualuga would bang inside.

- Taylor will be revived here on the Pats, we steal him for a 4th.

hall is a punk... i wouldnt want him period. taylor for a 4th would be a steal... i think they get a 3+ for him... Maualuga is staying at usc

that's quite a draft for the Pats. is there really any possibility of this happening? if so, i would be drooling at the mouth.

if we can pull this off then i say anything is possible!

Round 1.) #24 Brandon Meriweather S Miami
Round 1.) #28 #7 pick in the 2008 draft
Round 2.) #60 Wes Welker WR Miami
Round 3.) #91 #69 pick in the 2008 draft
Round 4.) #110 Randy Moss WR Oakland

Thats what mods are for. Lighten up. Congrats on your most recent post being totally anal.

Hall isn't even that great of a CB, no thanks.

Thats what mods are for.

The mods enforce the rules but it's the community at large that does the most when it comes to changing poster habits. In every online community I've been a part of dating back to the Patriots mailing list I joined 16 years ago peer pressure, for lack of a better term, has had more of an effect in maintaining discussion than the mod tools of a handful of moderators.

I'm done bumping this thread but the people jumping up to be the white knight because I didn't make a kissy face for a newbie who didn't bother to pay attention to forum topics are the ones who are being counter productive.

The mods enforce the rules but it's the community at large that does the most when it comes to changing poster habits. In every online community I've been a part of dating back to the Patriots mailing list I joined 16 years ago peer pressure, for lack of a better term, has had more of an effect in maintaining discussion than the mod tools of a handful of moderators.

I'm done bumping this thread but the people jumping up to be the white knight because I didn't make a kissy face for a newbie who didn't bother to pay attention to forum topics are the ones who are being counter productive.

I like your footer, BTW. I have no idea how you guys animate those.

I think Pete C. will tell Mauaglua(sp) to come out if he will be in the top 10--HEY,thats us! Hall has 1 more year on his deal, we wont do that trade unless we can resign him under value...we wont see Samuel. Note to BB, players with gold teeth are a problem. We love Miami players, I would love to see us offer Baltimore a 1st next year for Ed Reed! There should be some veterans willing to redo their current deals to win a championship like Moss....Pioli will be sharpening his quiver to get that 1 extra guy instead of a draft pick. Look for the older ex-all pros on fading teams with new coaches like the Dolphins,Ravens,Falcons or Carolina.

Hall is about as overrated as they come, and Taylor, while a force, would at best be a rotational player at OLB/DE - areas we have plenty of talent in.

The best draft will be whoever BB choses.

In Bill we trust. Always and forever.

Kinda testy, this is the first day of '08 cannot wait for June...

As they say, don't let the bastid's get you down. Tough to self police amongst the entitled children here who think every board they discover is whatever they want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes