PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you do know the lowly dolphins put up 28 on your d right....

Well after that blistering 42-7 first half we just got tired of trying to contain such a super explosive offense and apparently let it slip.....

You talk a big game for a team that should've been beaten by Miami and Arizona.

But they were not beaten by either were they. Also, the skins only gave up 13 to Miami not 28.

Actually its CU but yes some of our players were not the most upstanding citizens. Where did you play your college ball at?

At the University of shut the hell up and go back to your own sorry site.

I love when Skin fans say "Miami put points on you!" and then just ignore you when you point out Miami's offense is better than Washington's.

But they were not beaten by either were they. Also, the skins only gave up 13 to Miami not 28.

Can you tell me how many points you guys put up on the Dolphins?

Yes, we basically tripled that.

Ok all it was fun talking some smack as I am about to get banned because I keep getting infractions. Good luck see you whiny *****es up at foxborough. Sorry I cannot be a ***** and play nice like some of my fellow skins fans. I am very passionate and semi-delusional. But I do stand by 1972.....

Yeah and how many passes did David Martin and Marty Booker drop? How many carries did Ronnie Brown get? How many stupid false starts did the offensive line have due to simulated noise in the stadium? How about that intentional grounding call that shouldn't have been made on the game tying FG drive by the Dolphins?

Ok all it was fun talking some smack as I am about to get banned because I keep getting infractions. Good luck see you whiny *****es up at foxborough. Sorry I cannot be a ***** and play nice like some of my fellow skins fans. I am very passionate and semi-delusional. But I do stand by 1972.....

Enjoy the warm welcome to 2007.

And be a siiiiiiiimpleeeee kiiiiiiiind of maaaaan....

Always do..... You better believe I will bump this. Just like the overrated BC Eagles the pats are going to get slapped by a better d. very simply, the pats are a typical afc finesse team.

Ooooh, ya spoke too early, dude!!!!

Whattaya got to say now?????

Huh?.....Cat got your tongue??????

Ooooh, ya spoke too early, dude!!!!

Whattaya got to say now?????

Huh?.....Cat got your tongue??????

I like him trying to say AFC teams are inferrior to NFC teams. That's pretty funny.

Always do..... You better believe I will bump this. Just like the overrated BC Eagles the pats are going to get slapped by a better d. very simply, the pats are a typical afc finesse team.

Oh yeah, that AFC is just so inferior to the NFC. so typical. no point in replying since you are banned though...

Oh yeah, that AFC is just so inferior to the NFC. so typical. no point in replying since you are banned though...

You and I can discuss it.

I still rank just 1 NFC team in my top 5.

Patriots
Colts
Steelers
Cowboys
Jaguars, maybe Titans, MAYBE Giants

This is the last time the Patriots beat the Redskins. Yes the Patriots are good but I stand by history. In 2003 the Patriots were way better than the Spurrier coached Redskins yet the skins still won. Gibbs has never lost to the Pats. I could care less how good your team is this year you cannot deny history. Redskins 31 Pats 30. I will be in attendance Sunday so I am willing to take bets and pay up at Foxborough.
OK, and I'll also stand by history, namely the last 7 weeks... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but anything that occurred during 6 games over a 35-year period which ended over 4 years ago, is virtually irrelevent. It's just plain DUMB for anyone to hang their hat on this.

Other "histories" have crumbled this year... the Pats won in Dallas for the first time EVER just two weeks ago. How about that one? ... the Pats never won in Miami before November until back in 2003, but it took them OT to do it, but finally, this year, they post a clear pre-November victory in Miami (with a vegeance!).

OK right, so Miami sucks this year. But that's the point. We're talking about this year! Not 35 years ago. First Dallas. Then Miami. Now Washington...

The Patriots actually won in December back in 1986 to win the division and the right to get hammered by the Donkos.

Too bad the moron got banned as I'd have liked to take him to task about NFC vs the AFC.

Aside from the Bucs demolishing the Raiders in the 2002 Super Bowl, the results since 2001 have all been in the AFC's favor; 2001 Patriots, 2003, 2004 Patriots, 2005 Steelers, 2006 Colts.

Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back