PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

19-0 license plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsguy05

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I talked to my parents on the phone tonight who live in Maine. They saw on the news that some dude went to the Motor Vehicle Department the week before the Super Bowl and purchase new plates for his car which read
"Pats19-0" Wow. The football gods must have been mad!

Last edited:
He'll be all set for next February then, smart move.

One word:

DAGGER!

That poor dude might win my donkey of the week award.

I can't even explain how anxious and pumped I am for next season man.

I know these guys need time off but I am seriously wondering how I am going to make it through this spring, then summer, and finally to August!

I love your positive attitude, but its too soon... the pain anger and depression will not go away... We had forever in our grasp, and now we are just another team that had a lot of records,but not a championship... Screw the records, I wanted the ring....

I love your positive attitude, but its too soon... the pain anger and depression will not go away... We had forever in our grasp, and now we are just another team that had a lot of records,but not a championship... Screw the records, I wanted the ring....

Dude trust me, for Sunday night and the next 3 days, I was a god damn manic depressed zombie, which you can see by posts from then. I was phisyically and emotioned drained, like many others couldn't even go into work/classes the next day.

This will, and will forever be the most depressing, disappointing heart breaking loss of all-time for me. But now, I've decided to embrace the disappointment and try to turn it into something good. I remember the Colts lost last year had me for months. This game, whenever thought about wll never go away for me. Starting fresh with a QB/WR/Coach in their respective primes, with possibly the biggest will to redemption of all-time.

The more I think about it and review this game, the deeper I fall into a downward spiral. Sure, I’m still going to check in with all the topics and post my thoughts concerning the game, but I’m no longer going to take to much time dwelling on it mentally, I literally spent the past 74 hours doing so.

I'm going with BB and already gearing up for next season.

What about the 19-0 book that was ready to come out? Talk about upsetting the football gods!

not too soon at all, i thought of the same exact thing when i read the OP

I talked to my parents on the phone tonight who live in Maine. They saw on the news that some dude went to the Motor Vehicle Department the week before the Super Bowl and purchase new plates for his car which read
"Pats19-0" Wow. The football gods must have been mad!
The banner on my cellphone still says Patriots18-0... not sure *what* to do with that.

The silver frustrum of 18-0 hangs with the three Silver Lombardi trophies.

It is a permanent reminder of unfinished business. The rest the NFL is in for Patriot hell for the next 7 seasons. We will make the old Raiders look like Saints when we are done.

Why? There are still other really good teams in the AFC highly capable of beating you like the jags colts and Chargers. Imagine a scenario where both the pats and chargers go 14-2 with their easy schedules (colts play 12 teams that are 500 or better) and lets say the Chargers beat the pats IN san diego next year giving the chargers home field in the playoffs. Surely even a pats fan can see the Chargers potentially walking away with a win in that game considering they played without LT an extremely hurt Rivers AND gates and still gave the pats a game in their own stadium.

Last edited:
Trolling.

Classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back