PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

18 and doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I despise dimwit visiting fans with their ignorant remarks...this is the visiting locker room which I don't think anyone should get banned for about 99% of the stuff said (1% being something like "i will kill tom brady or something).
It makes us Pats fans look like wusses. So stop crying to the teacher when u have a problem & be a man over these stupid sh*t Bolt / Dolt & mommy Raider fans!

As much as I despise dimwit visiting fans with their ignorant remarks...this is the visiting locker room which I don't think anyone should get banned for about 99% of the stuff said (1% being something like "i will kill tom brady or something).
It makes us Pats fans look like wusses. So stop crying to the teacher when u have a problem & be a man over these stupid sh*t Bolt / Dolt & mommy Raider fans!

Amen, brother--I've been on boards all over the League and this is hands down the fastest board to ban opposing team fans. It seems that if you think a negative thought about BB or the Pats you get your walking papers. No give and take allowed at all, it seems like--where's the fun in that?

Amen, brother--I've been on boards all over the League and this is hands down the fastest board to ban opposing team fans. It seems that if you think a negative thought about BB or the Pats you get your walking papers. No give and take allowed at all, it seems like--where's the fun in that?
why dont you get a clue .you have 4 posts and your a expert about patsfans? your most likely some jerk who was already banned before. :rolleyes:

Well, it wasn't too much "fun" when after the Charger and the Giants game the board crashed from all the opposing trolls making accounts to talk sh!t. So, good, ban the bastards. I KNOW that if I was to go to Indystar and post how I don't think Tony Dungy is God's Gift to coaches I would be banned.

Well, it wasn't too much "fun" when after the Charger and the Giants game the board crashed from all the opposing trolls making accounts to talk sh!t. So, good, ban the bastards. I KNOW that if I was to go to Indystar and post how I don't think Tony Dungy is God's Gift to coaches I would be banned.

What is the purpose of the 'Visiting locker room' then?!? To come in here and bow at our feet?!? If other teams have a Visiting locker room, I will be in there trying to give them a little 'trash' and hopefully some good debates on sh*t.
Now, if u mean ban them from our regular PATS forum or draft board forum ,etc. then that makes sense if its possible (keep them in the visiting locker room). Visiting fans should really only post in the visiting locker room to me but let them say what they want & then challenge the idiotic remarks! Again, I will only ban them from the visiting locker room if they making 'death threats' for example.

What is the purpose of the 'Visiting locker room' then?!? To come in here and bow at our feet?!? If other teams have a Visiting locker room, I will be in there trying to give them a little 'trash' and hopefully some good debates on sh*t.
Now, if u mean ban them from our regular PATS forum or draft board forum ,etc. then that makes sense if its possible (keep them in the visiting locker room). Visiting fans should really only post in the visiting locker room to me but let them say what they want & then challenge the idiotic remarks! Again, I will only ban them from the visiting locker room if they making 'death threats' for example.
nobody gives a **** :rolleyes:

Last word by me - the 2 year old crybaby...waaaaahhhhh! listen to me or i'll tell my mommy but she abandoned me in the basement after cutting of my d*ck!!!

waaaaaahhhhhh ...i must resort to name calling... ...STFU PatPride

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye