Asking for your support

16-0 pats or 0-16 fins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djmika760

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is more likely for the fins to go without a win than the pats to go without a loss. What do you think?

They have a pitiful Jets team with possibly Jonathan Vilma out and Chad Pennington possibly being benched too, and they have them at home. So I doubt the Fins will go winless.

The Giants at the Meadowlands-this will be a VERY crucial game for the G-Men b/c likely they, the Skins, and the Boys will be battling for the NFCE crown all the way down to the wire-sure, the Pats may still be undefeated by then, but they REALLY may not have anything to play for, while the Giants WILL. So mentally, I have to give the G-Men the edge.

Ever since the Ronnie Brown injury, the Dolphins are going to find wins EXTREMELY hard to come by. With that said, they're going to win a game somewhere along the line, it's just going to happen.

The Brown thing sucks, the guy is busting his ass to make a tackle after an INT and injures himself like that; not good at all and I wish the guy the best, he is what sports is all about.

That said, I cannot see the Dolphins going winless, just not going to happen.

Regarding the Patriots, who is going to stop them, their offense is sick................

Ever since the Ronnie Brown injury, the Dolphins are going to find wins EXTREMELY hard to come by. With that said, they're going to win a game somewhere along the line, it's just going to happen.
they were finding wins hard to come by before the brown injury :rolleyes: .pay up douch bag

Phins will win a game or 2, jets and buffalo maybe.

The Brown thing sucks, the guy is busting his ass to make a tackle after an INT and injures himself like that; not good at all and I wish the guy the best, he is what sports is all about.

That said, I cannot see the Dolphins going winless, just not going to happen.

Regarding the Patriots, who is going to stop them, their offense is sick................

The guy worked his ass off to get down in weight and to get quicker to finally become the back he's capable of being. God damn it was a joy to watch Ronnie play, there's very little intrique for the rest of the season, John Beck and Ted Ginn progressing is all I have left.

The guy worked his ass off to get down in weight and to get quicker to finally become the back he's capable of being. God damn it was a joy to watch Ronnie play, there's very little intrique for the rest of the season, John Beck and Ted Ginn progressing is all I have left.

Hey literary police! Its intrigue not intrique. Never correct my spelling again. You will never live it down. Kind of like your unpaid bet...

Hey literary police! Its intrigue not intrique. Never correct my spelling again. You will never live it down. Kind of like your unpaid bet...

Oh no! I better run in fear and never come back to this site because I can't handle some elementary humor that isn't funny at all. At least be cleaver, witty and original.

At least be cleaver, witty and original.

Like Beaver Cleaver? It's spelled clever smarty. Unless you are telling me to be a large knife. Like I said...don't correct my spelling if you can't spell yourself:eek:

It does not matter, what matters is who wins the 19th game.. that is what this thing is all about.

Marine Mammals wont go winless and the patsies wont go undefeated.

Ok ace, who is going to beat the Patriots and why will they pull it off?

Of course indy. But other than that I dunno. Maybe pit? And thats a gigantic maybe if they can loose to the donks! If SD keeps on winning and Chambers fits in then maybe in an AFC playoff (hopefully a reversal of last year ;) ). The only game mia could possibly win is against nyj...but I highly doubt it!

It's not a matter of who will beat them it's just how amazing it is to play well enough to win each and every week. At some point, a team will play better then they are and the Patriots will play worse then they are, some fluky luck could occur, you just never know. It's too hard to go 16-0, won't ever be done again.

Of course indy. But other than that I dunno. Maybe pit? And thats a gigantic maybe if they can loose to the donks! If SD keeps on winning and Chambers fits in then maybe in an AFC playoff (hopefully a reversal of last year ;) ). The only game mia could possibly win is against nyj...but I highly doubt it!

What about our 2 games vs. Buffalo or our game in Philly or when Cincinnati comes to Miami? Without Ronnie it'll be hard, but once Beck gets in there and gets comfortable, we'll win a couple of games.

I'm going to predict that this week will be Indy's last win for a few weeks. After they get beaten by the Pats, I believe they have to go to SD where they will again lose to the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes