PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

16-0 or Another superbowl win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 16-0 is nothing ok but nothing without that ring. People will remember the 11-5 2005 Steelers more than they will the 15-1 2004 Steelers. That being said, I don't believe trying to go 16-0 will detract from the ability to win the next three postseason games.

Actually, the REAL question is if in the last game, the Dolphins go in at 0-15. Does Cameron Cameron rest his "regulars" or does he try to avoid injury for next season?

Am I allowed to discuss this or will I get warned?

Am I allowed to discuss this or will I get warned?

no, you are not allowed to discuss this.

i would prefer a Super bowl to the undefeated season.

no, you are not allowed to discuss this.

i would prefer a Super bowl to the undefeated season.

Okay, just making sure, because I'm not allowed to discuss that one thing that happened on opening day vs. the Jets.

Okay, just making sure, because I'm not allowed to discuss that one thing that happened on opening day vs. the Jets.

the blowout or the other thing??? The other thing is going to land Mangina in the witness protection program

16-0 means nothing if they don't run the table in the playoffs as well.

The only history of a 16-0 season would be that the season was longer than Miami's. But that doesn't make you undefeated. A perfect season AND a Super Bowl makes you undefeated. But 15-1 with a Super Bowl win still makes you champs. Not even a question in my mind. Super Bowl.

9-7? the Steelers were 11-5 that year, and barely squeezed in. Though, 9-7 and winning the superbowl would be pretty impressive.

I wasn't saying the Steelers went 9-7, even though how I can see how you thought that. I was referring to the Steelers just squeaking in when I said "just like the Steelers." My bad.

Ginn, Beck and Brown: the Future. As if the present weren't dismal enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes