PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

16-0 Colts, 18-1 Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Patriots Defeat Colts in the AFC Championship than end the Saints Perfect Season.:)

What a late Christmas Present that would be....

Patriots Defeat Colts in the AFC Championship than end the Saints Perfect Season.:)

It would be. It would also be a great late Chistmas present if I somehow had a billionaire uncle that I didn't know about who died and left me all of his fortune. :eek:

It would be. It would also be a great late Chistmas present if I somehow had a billionaire uncle that I didn't know about who died and left me all of his fortune. :eek:

My Dad once told me - People use to dream about making millions now is billions or bust.

Last edited:

Ummm....wouldn't it mean the Colts would end up 17-1 if the Pats somehow met them in the AFCCG and beat them?

I hope the Saints go 19-0.

Then Mercury Mars can STF UP

Last edited:
I hope the Saints go 19-0.

Then Mercury Mars can STF UP

Mercury Morris has had so much crack in his system that I doubt he's even aware that a National Football League even exists... much less that he played in it at one point in time.

Mercury Morris has had so much crack in his system that I doubt he's even aware that a National Football League even exists... much less that he played in it at one point in time.

Yes and if the Patriots don't make it there, I hope both the Colts and the Saints are undefeated going into that game. It ould classic to see what olde Mr. I have been exposed to too much Mercury Morris and Mr. Shoeless would have to say to that. I hope he will be waiting in a tux

To respond to the issue at hand here, have you been watching the games? Are you aware that our defense can't rush the passer? That they breakdown offensively in the 2nd half? That they haven't been able to win a single road game yet this season? That the Saints and the Colts have put a combined 73 point on us? No, you are in a wet dream.

Re: 16-0 Colts 18-1 Saints

Stop it. I just had a nightmare that the Pats got rolled by the Saints and than lost to the Phins....

I actually had a nightmare about a week before Superbowl 42 where I watched the Pats fall behind late in the Superbowl and lost their perfect season. I awoke soon after and felt incredibly relieved that it was just a dream. Watching it unfold in real-life was dejavu.

Re: 16-0 Colts 18-1 Saints

I actually had a nightmare about a week before Superbowl 42 where I watched the Pats fall behind late in the Superbowl and lost their perfect season. I awoke soon after and felt incredibly relieved that it was just a dream. Watching it unfold in real-life was dejavu.

I had 2 nightmares the week leading up to it. In the first one I walked into a room and the TV was on and the Pats had lost 24-0. In the other one I never saw the game but knew the Pats had lost. My mind setting myself up for disappointment made the loss sting a lot less

Are you referring to those two homeless guys living in a cave in Hungary that were recently contacted by gov't. officials to inform them that a long, lost, Austrian grandmother worth 6.6 billion dollars had died and they were they only surviving family members.

Seriously, this happened within the past few weeks. So it is possible. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing