PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1474 -353-members-1121 guests and

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The board is working well. Just thought I'd bring it up as there were times that the board crashed with that number of people. Looks like Ian's hard work and extra expense has paid off.:rocker:

I'll bet that half those guests are Baltimore lurkers who want to join just to complain about the refs.

I'll bet that half those guests are Baltimore lurkers who want to join just to complain about the refs.

And Jets fans, coming here just to remind us that they're still #1 in the division (for now) for no real reason.

And Jets fans, coming here just to remind us that they're still #1 in the division (for now) for no real reason.

True, well the best repellent of Jets fans for now is just to keep talking about the Saints game.

We'll know about it by this afternoon.:singing::singing::singing:

The board is working well. Just thought I'd bring it up as there were times that the board crashed with that number of people. Looks like Ian's hard work and extra expense has paid off.:rocker:

Great that he's gotten the quantity issue solved. Maybe now he can focus on the quality issue... the more people successfully lurking here the more that truly becomes an embarassment.

Great that he's gotten the quantity issue solved. Maybe now he can focus on the quality issue... the more people successfully lurking here the more that truly becomes an embarassment.

How can complete strangers on an internet message board embarrass you or me? That is why the ignore function is provided. You are fortunate that you can use it.

There were some pretty off the wall people posting here when there not a many users. I guess that comes with the territory.

Anyway, it looks like the outage issues have been eliminated.

yep, didint have one hiccup the last 2 weeks.

Now only if it could do that with live topic on.....

I still say turn on live topic, but close the board to only registerd members.(only during the ~3 hour game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back