PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

14 -2, Number one Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
I see us only losing at Jacksonville. Pats are actually going to wind up one nasty football team this season. Colts game is going to be more like old times. Bears game is going to be a nice spotlight game for the Pats. (hoefully Bears will still be undefeated at that time.)

This team is going to be on a mission I think. Like previous years, they are going to force national media attention once again. Noone wants to talk about the Pats, but they are going to be forced to by year end.

grogan2767 said:
I see us only losing at Jacksonville. Pats are actually going to wind up one nasty football team this season. Colts game is going to be more like old times. Bears game is going to be a nice spotlight game for the Pats. (hoefully Bears will still be undefeated at that time.)

This team is going to be on a mission I think. Like previous years, they are going to force national media attention once again. Noone wants to talk about the Pats, but they are going to be forced to by year end.

I hope your right bud,I was looking at the schedule the other night.In all honesty,I think at worst,13-3 for us.We have a fairly easy remainder of the season..

We do have an easy schedule. Plus Denver and Indy play each other BEFORE we play INDY. I actually think I want INDY to win that game. Plus Denver is in a battle for their own division.

The schedule is easy. BUT I also really think the Pats are going to get astronger and stronger this year. I see home field advantage. (2 cold weather games in Gillette to get to SB) I can really see it as long as they do what they have to do. I think it is going to be like 2003 kind of.

Patriots4Ever said:
I hope your right bud,I was looking at the schedule the other night.In all honesty,I think at worst,13-3 for us.We have a fairly easy remainder of the season..

I have consistently said 12 or 13 wins this year, as much as I would like to see a 14 games won there is probably a bump in the road, and on any given Sunday. That is what is great about the NFL, it could happen...

I just hope people beat up on Denver. I'd prefer not to face them again.

I certainly hope it happens, but when was the last time the Pats went undeafeated in their division? Because I know it has never happened in my lifetime... and I'm 25.

Going undefeated in this division, this year, means next to nothing. If they lose one of these division games, it will be a total failure in my opinion.

Still, that said, I admit it, going undefeated in the division is pretty good. I would not be suprised if that has NEVER happened. The best they every went before 2003 was 11-5 (11-3 in 76). They lost a division game in each of their 14-2 years. They lost at Miami for like 19 years in a row, so those years are out. I bet they never went undefeated in the division. I'm pretty sure they lost a game to Balitmore Colts in 76 who were in our division. That year would be the only possibilty.

OntarioPatsFan said:
I certainly hope it happens, but when was the last time the Pats went undeafeated in their division? Because I know it has never happened in my lifetime... and I'm 25.

I'm just saying to assume the Pats go undefeated in our division, something they have never done (to the best of my knowledge), is pretty lofty. I do not usually like to pick which games are W or L, but I think we either lose today or in the game in Miami, like we seem to every year.

If we do go undefeated in the division this year, I'll be happy to eat these words.

Put me down for 13-3. They have more big-plays problems than they had at similar stages of the season in the 14-2 years.

I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised by a 13-3 finish. I reckon 12-4 is most likely, myself.

I said before the season, if they split the Cin-Den games, they'd go 13-3. I still say that.

They'll lose one game they should win ... always seems to happen. And they'll lose either in Jax or at home to the Bears. And that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes