PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#12 ranked #52 on most famous athletes in world - ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's espn guys. They just make stuff up as they go along.

espn....what a joke they've become. no sports analysis just real housewives of new york bs. who's more popular than who ? sounds like high school clique gossip drama. that's their wheelhouse. what a joke ! might as well just change their name to "the view" and get it over with. love watching espn grasping at straws and sinking further into the morass. stopped watching them 20 years ago and i'm better for it but don't mind seeing their nonsense posted here. they make me laugh.

Do you think.. NBA rarely makes the news here in the UK and is on very rarely as a live medium. NFL is much more watched and is scheduled on the number 1 sports channel during the whole Sunday night on its premium channel between 6pm and 5am... even Thursdays and MNF are screened live too.
The U.K. might be different. Asia is a huge TV market and basketball is far more popular than NFL. Soccer, cricket, basketball, formula1, rugby, even golf and snooker would probably be more watched in Asia than NFL.

again i don't care if other athletes from other sports are ahead of brady. NFL is not global. not even close. pretty much nobody knows brady in countries i've traveled to past 5 years - south korea for example.

but obj? cam? brees? that's trolling. my wife and her friends know tom brady. but they don't know obj. BECAUSE THEY DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL. but they know brady even though they don't watch football. that's the difference between guys like obj/cam vs. brady.

Haven't clicked the link, but whenever I talk about Brady to random people in Brazil, i have to follow with "You know, Gisele Bundchen husband", so maybe he shouldnt be extemely high up.

Above most of the NFL players, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back