Welcome to PatsFans.com

12 more dead US GIs - Blackhawk crashed in Iraq

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jan 8, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

F-cking liberals love this news, I bet Pelosi had an orgasm this morning.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  3. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Originally Posted by Harry Boy
    F-cking liberals love this news, I bet Pelosi had an orgasm this morning.

He is a troll of the worst kind, NEM.
    The kind to whose small, sick mind, the first thing that arrives (after much difficulty) is the though of enjoyment of American deaths, by liberals.
    He cannot comprehend that it is those liberals themselves who are trying desperately to see an end to these senseless deaths, who want to see our soldiers come home.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Those American troops are dying in Iraq to save your little children from being slaughtered over here, the news media seldom shows you interviews of the American troops because the troops say they believe what they are doing is RIGHT.

The worst news a "Bush Hater" can recieve is "good news" from Iraq, many in the Bush Hating media refuse to report the "good news".

When an American dies in Iraq the liberal side of our news media yells about it for a month.

When was the last time you have heard Cute Perky Katie mention 9/11.

Liberals hate the mention of 9/11 because it makes Americans MAD.
  5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Bushies hate 911 because discussing it is self-defeatism.How bout them WMDs?
  6. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

liberals could care less about the troops all they care about is trying to destroy bush.we are talking about a party who tried to stop the troops from voting in 2000. go sell your sh it somwhere else. :rocker:
  7. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +217 / 13 / -18

#15 Jersey

So you want us to beleive the only terrorists in the entire world all currently reside in Iraq and that is the only place on the planet we need be concerned with to keep America safe? Should I even bother pointing out that NONE of the 9-11 hijackers were from Iraq or even had ties there?

As for your delusional fantasy that everyone on the left celebrates the death of American soldiers, is dispicable. It is shameful they way this administration has callously allowed these men to die while they ignore the REAL threats just to hide from any notion of accountability to the mistakes they've made.

Our military men and women are the most generous Americans of all, risking life and limb to protect us from our enemies. It is our governments duty to use them only when absolutely necessary. These aren't scumbag criminals we're losing over there, they are some of our best and brightest that add so much value as members of this society.

It is a crime that we continue to see their lives wasted to protect a bunch of chickenhawks reputations while America grows less safe. It's a shame the brainwashed Neo-Clones can't step back and ask questions. They can only regurgitate the chickenhawks company line.

It seems as if they need a dictatorship to avoid thinking for themselves.
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

I see both Zuma and Patters missed this cheer session. Their swastika sticky notes must of fell from their monitors. Heil Howie!

:mad:
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

They are having a meeting in a back room somewhere trying to figure out how to get rid of all the "Neo Cons" on here.
  10. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

lol lol lol sombody missed a dose .your foaming at the mouth again .quick somebody push the alarm .there coming to take you away ha ha there coming to take you away ho ho hee hee ha ha to the funny farm where life is beutiful all the time and you will be happy to those nice young men in there clean white coats and there coming to take you away ha ha there coming to take you away ha ha there coming to take you away hoo hoo hee hee ha ha to the funny farm where baskett weavers sit and smile and twitle there thumbs and toes and suck there thumbs and sh it there pants and there coming to take you away ha ha .now go wash your hands because there covered in american troops blood that you have killed .
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

lol, :singing: :singing: :rocker: :rocker:
  12. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It would be nice to have a debate with adults once in awhile. Harry Boy, PFEIL, and patriotspride posts reek of adolescence.
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Bush's power grab is an hystorically typical reaction of Presidents during times of crisis. Its actually pretty tame in comparison to interning Japanese citizens during WW2. I'm against holding Padilla without a trial, but I'm quite convinced that he's a scumbag criminal of the highest order. In WW2 you got locked up just for being Japanese. I figure that things will be back to normal around here by 2012 or so.

So we are getting better about tossing the Constitution into the garbage every time a serious crisis comes along. Its just happening very slowly.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

We aren't intellectual "egg heads", at least I'm not, I quit school in the eighth grade, school was like being in prison. We have something very important that the "know it all's" don't have. "A sense of humor" :bricks:
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOOK IM TYPING ALL CAPS CUZ FONDA KERRY AND BS BIG STOOGE BARABARA STRIESAND FIGURES FINE LIKE HITLER CLINTON AND HER GANG WITH UNCLE TEDDY LIBERAL WORSHIPPERS LIKE RACIST FUNNY CRAP LOOKS LIKE I SAID POO POO!!!!!

Having said that, you know, you are right!! It is kinda funny acting like a little baby boy!!
  16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Well excuse me, I am just trying to cut through the ultra left wing BS sites and articles with some humor. I am sorry that your offended by any sense of humor that does not blast Bush.

Don't you think your blindly bashing the president and believing anything that comes out even remotely negative, is not a child with a grudge? surely it is but you automatically run with it.

Liberalism is the ideology of hypocrites.

HEIL HOWIE!
  17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

It's interesting how we use our troops as campaign fodder in threads like this. A tragedy by any standard, we have turned it into an excuse to insult and bash each other.
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Now your getting it :singing:
  19. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm more than happy to debate issues with you. Could it be that what you see as bashing Bush is just the criticism that rubs you the wrong way, because you are his ass kisser (as you put it)? Is every article that presents criticism an ultra-left wing site, or is it you thats so far removed from reality, and devoted to a political party, that you just can't see it, much like Bush himself?
  20. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0