PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
i mean....you can handle a holding call or a player slipping or something like that to lose some yards on a big drive, but a mental mistake like that is just a killer and not like the patriots. it just seems that is the last thing the patriots would do at that point, make a mental mistake

gaffe of the game. has that happened all year? it was like our version of the drayton florence headbutt. shouldn't have come down to that but too many 3-and-outs in the second half. really can't blame any one thing...once we left the game mentally (3rd quarter) our fatigue showed up big time. steelers did same thing last year...but this time the ball bounced their way in the second half. second straight year I'm left feeling we gave the title away...so much easier with the bye and homefield.

... so much easier with the bye and homefield.

That sums it up. Makes me also realize how badly the Ravens and Chargers squandered their opportunities -- especially the Ravens. Talk about being unprepared.

We ended up with a 2nd and 8. Without the penalty we probably run and who knows what we get. The 7 yards on first down kind of eliminated the negative of the penalty in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back