PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12 hours to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
minus 8 hours and a half...

i am sure the Pats are allready ready !!!

LA DINASTIA DEVE CONTINUARE ! GO PATS !

how am i FEELING?

BusterTBronco said:
Hey Pats fans!

Your season will be officially over in approximately 13 hours.

How ya feelin?
ya gotta understand one thing: going into ANY game as the Defending World Champions feels outrageously good. i mean as-good-as-any-feelin'-in-a lifetime good.
i'm not so silly as to claim i know who's gonna win, but know THIS:
if your boinkos win, they will heve done so against a team that put maxmum effort onto the field
i am confident that my squad will take the field READY TO GET IT ON. i dunno about the boinkoss

As opposed to last week, I have been very nervous all week... last year it was the same against the Colts leading up to the game and then I had a supreme confidence once we wont that game...
I have confidence we will win, if I had to put money down, it would be on the Pats side, but am not foolish enough to say that anything is certain (like the broncos fans invading our radio waves... they must be living very important lives to have the time to do this).
GO PATS!!! No matter what the outcome is tonight, we are lucky to be Pats Fans!

shmessy said:
Arrrghh! It has now slowly advanced to 9:07am EST.

If the Patriots win tonight, they win the Super Bowl.

This is their defining game of 2005-2006.

Don't forget they still have a home game before they fulfill their destiny in Detroit.

Just a little over 8 hours to go. I got one basketball game and the shopping out of the way. One more basketball game and a run on the treadmill away from kickoff. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH it's going so slow.

I too think the Pats will be able to shut down the Broncos running and win the game. I'm not thinking it's a blow out, my prediction on the prediction thread was 28-20.

Go Pats!

minus 3 hours and 45 minutes to the show

GO PATS !!!

THE NFL DINASTY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back