PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12 hours to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's 8:07 am. This will be the longest twelve hours that I can remember. I have two of my daughters basketball games to go to, workout, and then go to the store to get beer and food for tonight to pass the time but still that isn't enough.

Oh the restlessness is killing me, 8:00 can't come quick enough.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
It's 8:07 am. This will be the longest twelve hours that I can remember. I have two of my daughters basketball games to go to, workout, and then go to the store to get beer and food for tonight to pass the time but still that isn't enough.

Oh the restlessness is killing me, 8:00 can't come quick enough.

i agree...
here in Italy is h 14.15 and i will see the game alive at h 02,00 again.
so i go to sleep (i hope happy) at h 05,30 approx...

DAI PATRIOTI !!!
G O P A T S ! ! !
LA DINASTIA DEVE CONTINUARE !

Last edited:
NEM said:
Inmy 46 years of Pats football, I cant remember ever being so psyched about a game, eventhe Super Bowls There is an electricity, and a tenseness about this game that I hve not felt before.

I think a lot of it has to do with the way this season played out, with all the injuries , the poor first half of the season,and now to be just twowins from another SB appearance and a chance at a record that has never been done,and may never be done again..3 straight Super Bowl titles.

I am psyched...but no matter the outcome,I will always remember this season and the team that I love so much....

i TOTALLY agree with you.
i consider personally this game (as per my open thread dtd yesterday) one of the top 20 for our franchise ever...

there is a top electricity for this game...

GO PATS ! GO PATS ! GO PATS !

Lets hope we dont see

Any chop blocks on our d-line tonight....

Krugman said:
Any chop blocks on our d-line tonight....

if it happens i destroy my tv...

Time update.......10 hours 59 minutes.

allready been at supermarket and bought quite a lot for the night

here h 15,02.

game starting sunday h 02,00...

GO PATS !

Arrrghh! It has now slowly advanced to 9:07am EST.

If the Patriots win tonight, they win the Super Bowl.

This is their defining game of 2005-2006.

Last edited:
Last week I was on pins and needles all day before the game.

This week I feel very confindent. That confidence is not a homer/bravado confindence but real confidence. I didn't feel that way at the beginning of the week.

If we can keep the pressure away from Tom, we will win. I think that we can do the other things that we need to do, but keeping Tom "clean" will be the key factor.

Denver is a very good football team. They are playing at home which is another advantage. There will be some anxious moments for us during the game. But, I feel very confident that we will win.

Of coarse as in all games, turnovers can change everything. But, barring key turnovers - we win.

shmessy said:
If the Patriots win tonight, they win the Super Bowl.

This is their defining game of 2005-2006.
That's my take on it, too.

Sitting here at work, no one in the warehouse showed up today so I don't have any adult daycare to perform. Just me, the cats on mouse patrol, the computer and an occasional phone call. It's killing me. These freakin' night games are the worst, too. Just more hours to just sit there, anxiously awaiting kickoff.

still 10 hours...

and then...

the show will start !

Hey Pats fans!

Your season will be officially over in approximately 13 hours.

How ya feelin?

BusterTBronco said:
Hey Pats fans!

How ya feelin?
not nearly as scared as you are, you little mouse. I know you'll be avoiding the mirror all day, because if you happen to look yourself in the eye just once, you'll burst into tears. You know in your heart what's about to happen to you. Another long off-season of whining and excuse-making.

Last edited:
I smell a troll but I can't see him/her/it just one post above the last one. Life is great!

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Hey Pats fans!

How ya feelin?

not bad at the moment after 3 Super Bowl in 4 years.

and you ? fine too ?

NEM said:
Inmy 46 years of Pats football, I cant remember ever being so psyched about a game, eventhe Super Bowls There is an electricity, and a tenseness about this game that I hve not felt before.

I think a lot of it has to do with the way this season played out, with all the injuries , the poor first half of the season,and now to be just twowins from another SB appearance and a chance at a record that has never been done,and may never be done again..3 straight Super Bowl titles.

I am psyched...but no matter the outcome,I will always remember this season and the team that I love so much....

Nem, I have had a good feeling about this game all week. And when I got up this morning, it was just as strong as ever. I believe with all my heart that tonight is going to be one of our best moments with this group of guys. I don't want to be overconfident but I sense that the Pats are going to blow out Denver today. Litteraly something like 42-10 or something like that.

I wish I had all the sure-confidence about a win tonight that some here have.

I am feel they have a chance, but this is one helluva hurdle.

As I said before, it is THE defining game of the 2005-2006 season.

If they are victorious tonight nothing will stop them on their march. They will be walking on water. Psychologically empowered as no other team has ever been.

Pitt is meat in the Razor and Indy would be too beaten up by the Pitt brutality. The NFC is the NFC.

They win tonight and you can measure them for rings.

It's now 11:00 am EST - - aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Hey Pats fans!

How ya feelin?

After tonight Buster, leave this website to people who know what they're talking about. I am not sorry for what the Pats are going to do you tonight. You are about to see hell unleashed for 60 minutes and its going to be F****** great knowing that you will go to bed tonight chewing the wood on your bedpost with anger.

PATSNUTme said:
Last week I was on pins and needles all day before the game.

This week I feel very confindent. That confidence is not a homer/bravado confindence but real confidence. I didn't feel that way at the beginning of the week.

If we can keep the pressure away from Tom, we will win. I think that we can do the other things that we need to do, but keeping Tom "clean" will be the key factor.

Denver is a very good football team. They are playing at home which is another advantage. There will be some anxious moments for us during the game. But, I feel very confident that we will win.

Of coarse as in all games, turnovers can change everything. But, barring key turnovers - we win.

I share your optimism. Just a strong deep down confident feeling that tonights game is going to be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes