Welcome to PatsFans.com

11 Years Old-Sex-Humping-Pills-Shoot The bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Dear Fathers:
    How would you feel if your little 11 year old girl came home with a bag of birth control pills and said "look what the teacher gave me"
    As sure as God made green apples somebody will get the sh!t beaten out of them or they will get shot dead, there are a lot of Crazy Mainers up here that won't go running to the liberal courts over this one they will settle it with their gun.

I hope all the Liberals daughters come home "knocked up"

PORTLAND, Maine - After an outbreak of pregnancies among middle school girls, education officials in this city have decided to allow allow one school's health center to make birth control pills available to girls as young as 11.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071018/ap_on_re_us/middle_school_contraceptives_6
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

According to Wildo, once a girl is old enough to bear children, then what she does with her body is her choice.

Something tells me he doesn't have an 11 year old daughter.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Sorry Patters, I didn't see the other thread about this subject, I got so mad I posted this without looking.
    I'm getting to old to understand all this crazy f-cking garbage that is going on this country, if some batty screwball teacher gave my 11 year old daughter birth control pills I'd burn their f-cking house down and kill their cat.

Throw this thread in the toilet, Quigons is probably better anyway he always says the things I think a lot better than I do and he doesn't get mad and say dirty words
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

I lost it with this one, I got so mad I reposted it than I had to go and lie down.
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

See, that's what I say about you... I mean it... I see your posts as coming from someone that states your position far better than I, and does it without the dirty words I've been known to throw in :D
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Good work :rocker:
  7. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I responded in the other thread but I'll repeat it here just so no one thinks I'm not responding to you:

You people seem to think that providing them with contraceptives somehow encourages them to engage in sexual intercourse and I can tell you that the statistics do not support the claim. So the only danger here is if the parents think that abortion is wrong or not, which should not factor into a decision that a minor makes with their body that will affect them, not the parents, for the rest of their lives. The reason the whole parental consent issue really irritates me is because you hear countless stories of minors being raped and impregnated by either the father or some other relative and then that same parent is supposed to make the decision for the? ludicrous. Moreover, it's not an issue of endangering the child or taking away a parents "right" but it is a masked attempt to push the pro-life agenda on everyone despite the Supreme court precedent. Another question; if it is perfectly legal for a minor to walk into CVS and buy condoms or other prophylactics, then why shouldn't they be able to get the pill?
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

11 Years Old
    They're Still Playing With Dolls
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Super.......... what next, sex in kindergarten?......... Oh, they are already doing that in Norway :rolleyes:

Fukcing doomed I tell ya
  10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

can we please merge these threads so I don't have to respond twice to arguments made IN GIANT FONT
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

"Mommy"
    "Yes dear"
    "Can I play with Mary, her Mom is making cookies, we're going to watch Sesame Street"
    "All right dear, we don't have any Condoms left, if you get horny ask Mary's dad he probably has some"
    "Thats OK Mom, Mary takes the pill I don't use a Condom with her"
    "Oh good, have fun and be home before dark"
    "Ok Mom"
    Zippity Doo Dah, Zippity Aye
    Me and Mary are gonna have a roll in the hay
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

ok that made me laugh:D
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member