Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for an image like the one second from the to here :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1621161/photogallery

except I want one 100x100 so that when it's uploaded to a website that demands 100x100 it isn't stretched out making it look way too wide.

Does anyone have such an image or know of a way to make this one 100x100 without making Bill look extra wide ?

I can't see his fingers because his hands are on my wife.:eek: This was from the dinner with Belichick on the 7th. She seems so unhappy about too.

Last edited:
Nice - if me wife were to get "touched" by another man, Belichick would be my choice :D

I got a picture, btw, thanks Laura.

I can't see his fingers because his hands are on my wife.:eek: This was from the dinner with Belichick on the 7th. She seems so unhappy about too.
BB looks ready to disco with that collar there. :D

Here's that image 100x100 and 80x80 (this site's size) with and without the "BF" initials. :D

Attachments

• bb100.jpg
    bb100.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • bf100.jpg
    bf100.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 800
  • bb80.jpg
    bb80.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 778
  • bf80.jpg
    bf80.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 780

Damn! That man gets around.

BB looks ready to disco with that collar there. :D

Here's that image 100x100 and 80x80 (this site's size) with and without the "BF" initials. :D

No dancing for Bill . What you can't see is that he had on leather sandals.

No dancing for Bill . What you can't see is that he had on leather sandals.

HE DID NOT! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? I am about to quit my job and immediately become the coach's stylist because if this is true, he needs big time help.:eek:

BTW-- Crowpointer. Your wife is lovely.

Last edited:
HE DID NOT! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? I am about to quit my job and immediately become the coach's stylist because if this is true, he needs big time help.:eek:

BTW-- Crowpointer. Your wife is lovely.

Thanks. The leather sandals are 100% true.

Anyone know what Belichick's ex-wife looks like? I've seen pics of his thrice divorced current squeze...and not bad

I've seen the former Mrs. BB in person and she is lovely but very much a regular person -- not a surgically enhanced barbie doll.

Leather sandals with a suit. Good God. The only way I can get through the rest of my day is to tell myself that the heel fell off the dress shoes or he left them on the kitchen table so he had to make do...

Okay, we are talking fashion about a guy who wears a ripped sweatshirt to his team's games...

-- not a surgically enhanced barbie doll.
Thank you, all the folks raving over Ms. Plastic cheeks and silicone pillows just puzzles me - well, except for the near guarantee of a "fulfilled" evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down