PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

100 Posts to start a new message?

hughthehand

On the Roster
Reaction score
I have been a member since 2002, and I cant make a new post because I dont have 100 posts? hahaha

I became more of a forum reader with all the crazy people who started showing up after the Super Bowls, and most of my posts were prior to the conversion to the new forum in 2004.

Is there anyway to bypass this or do I really need to make 33 pointless posts so I can create a new thread on the Members section?

Thanks

I have been a member since 2002, and I cant make a new post because I dont have 100 posts? hahaha

I became more of a forum reader with all the crazy people who started showing up after the Super Bowls, and most of my posts were prior to the conversion to the new forum in 2004.

Is there anyway to bypass this or do I really need to make 33 pointless posts so I can create a new thread on the Members section?

Thanks

There's not unfortunately - that's actually come up a few times with people who have donated because the restriction is based on posts not usergroup, so they can't be over written. So just hop in a few threads believe me - you'll be there in no time :D

Ok thanks for the Info Ian.

Now I know why people were so sure to always make there post 10 characters long ! :)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back