PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Things you need to know about the 2009 Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well! :snob:

11.) The Patriots' daddies can beat up the Jets' daddies.

"Moss, Welker slow down."

It's not like Brady wants to throw to Welker every down . . . it's just that he's so wide open. :)

At times, this article seems to be a serious look at the 2009 version. At other times, it's a farce. Whatever though. We'll see what happens.

I thought it was a decent list, but i don't think Faulk is done yet and I doubt Brady will wait until the end of the year to speed up, but other than that, okay list...

i don't quite see Neal getting beat out like he says, but at least this writer takes some chances and isn't so conservative with his predictions like so many others.

I hope he doesn't quit his day job...

"What’s the best substitute for not having Ed Reed on the Patriot’s roster? How about having two Ed Reeds?"

lmao

"What’s the best substitute for not having Ed Reed on the Patriot’s roster? How about having two Ed Reeds? That is what Chung and Meriweather will be considered in less than three seasons."

What kind of Fanboy wrote this list? This is a ridiculous comment.

"What’s the best substitute for not having Ed Reed on the Patriot’s roster? How about having two Ed Reeds? That is what Chung and Meriweather will be considered in less than three seasons."

My kind of fanboy: all wishful thinking, but so nice if it were true ...

11. The Patriots will go 19-0 and will average 400.7 points a game while holding their opponents to 2.6. Brady throws for 300 touchdowns and 27,000 yards, Maroney scores 632 rushing touchdowns, and Patrick "Chuck Norris" Chung will force 203 fumbles

Sounds, at times, like a decent analysis - but other times it's over-the-top. If Chung is even 80% of Reed, they'll be happy.

I wouldn't be blown away to see the rookie replace Neal, but I wouldn't bet on it.

A fanboy that other fanboys go to his site, view the banner ads, so he can charge the advertisers more.

In other words, a smart fanboy.*

*based on real life, not his "analysis."

11. The Patriots will go 19-0 and will average 400.7 points a game while holding their opponents to 2.6. Brady throws for 300 touchdowns and 27,000 yards, Maroney scores 632 rushing touchdowns, and Patrick "Chuck Norris" Chung will force 203 fumbles

Maroney would be considered to have a historic season if he could rush for 632 YARDS! :)[/b]

Maroney would be considered to have a historic season if he could rush for 632 YARDS! :)[/b]

Considering the only season he hasn't rushed for 632 yards was last year when he was out by week three with a broken shoulder, I'd say you're being a bit harsh. Heck, even with that sub par season last year, he's still averaged close to 600 yards a year, plus a few through the air. Hardly as bad as you make him out to be, huh?

I like the kid and I hope he does well this year. I'll be rooting for him the whole way.

The funniest part of that article is if/when some of those bullets do come true, how many ballbags will be ranting and raving; "I knew this guy was right", "I knew it all along too, but just didn't want to look like a homer", "what a sharp football mind this guy has", "this kid is the next great writer", blah, blah, blah.

Priceless.

The funniest part of that article is if/when some of those bullets do come true, how many ballbags will be ranting and raving; "I knew this guy was right", "I knew it all along too, but just didn't want to look like a homer", "what a sharp football mind this guy has", "this kid is the next great writer", blah, blah, blah.

Priceless.

i'll take that as a compliment

i'll take that as a compliment

lol..............

It's my sincere hope/wish that this team rips the NFL a new one this year, takes no prisoners, smokes Eli and the Giants in a Super Bowl rematch and puts to bed the foolish debate of who the team of the decade really is.

Make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye