PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Little known facts about the replacement refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

• Craig Ochoa has referee experience in the Lingerie Football League.
  • Prior to this season, Wayne Bernier was an official for six-man high school football games in Texas
  • Back judge Aaron Schrein is an Ohio State grad and Columbus, OH teacher. He was featured in a Campus Men Calendar in the 90′s. Don’t believe us? Video evidence here (teal tank top, back middle).

• Referee Matt Nicks’ first name is really Richard.
  • Shannon Eastin, the first female NFL referee, was the youngest judo athlete to train in the U.S. Olympic Training Center…at age 11! She has won six judo national championships.

10 Little Known Facts About The NFL Replacement Referees | BustedCoverage – Sports Gossip | Drunk Athletes | Hot Cheerleaders | Football News

nice...the mythical five run homer...
appl.gif

**** Nicks. I like it.

We did not downgrade refs one notch.

High Div 1 refs would be down 1 notch. These aren't them since they would not take the job.

Low Div 1 refs would be down 2 notches. These aren't them since they would not take the job.

FBS (formerly 1-AA) refs would be down 3 notches. These aren't them since they would not take the job.

these guys are 4 notches or more. from NAIA, the lingerie league, some low Div 3 refs, etc.

This is like if the NBA were on strike and the Celtics brought in replacement players from a local YMCA.

Bravo

Best thread in a while.

Prior to this season, Wayne Bernier was an official for six-man high school football games in Texas

Wasn't this the guy on Sunday night?

So they gave someone who reffed 6 man high school games....a prime time game featuring the Ravens and Patriots? :bricks:

This is like if the NBA were on strike and the Celtics brought in replacement players from a local YMCA.
Oh, OK. Tell me where to pay and how much.

I hope it's OK if I leave a little early some times. Need to get up and work to make sure I can foot the bill for the ticket.

thenepatsrule;[* said:
Craig Ochoa has referee experience in the Lingerie Football League.

While accurate, not complete.

Correction:

Craig Ochoa was fired midseason from the Lingerie Football League for incompentance.

If you can't meet the standards of LFL, you should not be a NFL ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots