PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 days countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
We'll be just getting back into the third qarter of our first game @ Tennesse. Hopefully the forecast calls for snow, but we only care about the results :)

In the meantime, there's the forum, general news article and I think I'll re-read Education of a Coach to pass the time. I know my wife is dreading the new season, but it's finally..almost...here.

How are you guys going to pass the time?

Thank god this is a 3 day weekend because the next week of work is going to drag by knowing football awaits on Sunday.

Yeah this week is going to be dreadful

I need this season to start yesterday. That last game left a bad taste, to put it mildly...

EDIT: I mean the last game that mattered.

Last edited:
I prefer the first game of the season be the Sunday before Labor Day. For a couple reasons: 1) Labor Day signals the end of Summer and Football signals the beginning of Fall. It's just natural that they should coincide. 2) I can get rip-roarin' drunk on Sunday since I don't have to work on Monday.

Thank god this is a 3 day weekend because the next week of work is going to drag by knowing football awaits on Sunday.

Todays workday is pretty much over just got to get thru tomorrow and we get the 3 day weekend then work tuesday and Wednesday we have the football Giants V Boys. Couple more work days and its the weekend again and our game! So really its like 4 days :D

I got to work next saturday night so that should help pass some time as I know I'll have that "kid on christmas eve" feeling going on. For next sunday, I anticipate lots of 360 or PS3 to help pass the time. I get the feeling that the pre-game shows will be full of the usual anti-Patriots venom.

At least you guys get to watch the season. :(

Going for pre-mob right before week 2 and probably be out of the country by late oct/early nov, haha. Of course we'll be deployed for whats shaping up to be one of the most exciting seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back