PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10:50 am Press Conference on Patriots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wow bill said nothing in the confrence!!! amazing!!!

I literally don't think he can say anything about it. I bet the NFL and Kraft told him to say nothing.
no doubt he was planning a press conference and was going to give a completely open and forthcoming account of the incident :D

Yes, Belichick's interpretation of league rules has been different from that of the league in the past. Belichick has little respect for the intent of the rules or for the authority and agreements behind them.

Yes, Belichick's interpretation of league rules has been different from that of the league in the past. Belichick has little respect for the intent of the rules or for the authority and agreements behind them.

Just like his interpretation of the injury report is "Brady- Probable, shoulder"

If you look at Patriots.com, the Belichick statement is on the front of the Web site. I have a bad feeling about what that could mean.

He's always deferred to the league on league rule matters so he's publicly respected league authority without whining as many other teams have done.
I do feel that he seems to have little respect for the intent, 'arguements' and rationale for various league rules.

If you look at Patriots.com, the Belichick statement is on the front of the Web site. I have a bad feeling about what that could mean.

"Bad Feeling"

Bad feeling that we may be found guilty and punished by losing draft picks?

Bad feeling that we may be found guilty and BB is suspended?

Bad feeling that Kraft is pissed off and will fire BB? (That would be insane!)

Bad feeling that BB is going to have an affair with Mangini's wife (or life partner - whatever he has) just to piss him off?

Interpretation please.

It's an official statement. No more, no less.

"Bad Feeling"

Bad feeling that we may be found guilty and punished by losing draft picks?

Bad feeling that we may be found guilty and BB is suspended?

Bad feeling that Kraft is pissed off and will fire BB? (That would be insane!)

Bad feeling that BB is going to have an affair with Mangini's wife (or life partner - whatever he has) just to piss him off?

Interpretation please.

See under three above. That's the worst that could happen. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? I'm sorry to say: yes.

Actually..I don't think the possibility is high for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back