PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 PM Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two timeouts and they muff the snap. Giants suck.

i hope Giants lose..then lose to us..and dont make playoffs. im in Jersey so i got some hate but Manning, Giants, their fans are so bad and they are very overrated.

i hope Giants lose..then lose to us..and dont make playoffs. im in Jersey so i got some hate but Manning, Giants, their fans are so bad and they are very overrated.

Me too. I would like to see the Skins go in -- they have some of the best fans I've ever seen and they deserve a shot at the playoffs

Me too. I would like to see the Skins go in -- they have some of the best fans I've ever seen and they deserve a shot at the playoffs

i want skins to get in because they have a lot of players i like..mostly from Miami. Moss/Portis/Rocky McIntosh and my favorite D player..Sean Taylor. RIP

i also like LaRon Landry..it was great seeing him lay out Plaxico then taunt him . lol

oh and lets not forget..Reche .. ha

Edwards throws up a pick six, Giants up 24-21.

Woooow... Josh Reed hit about 3 seconds early, no pass interference call.

Anderson, pick #4 in Cinci. Looks like he's singlehandedly losing this game for the Brownies.

Woooow... Josh Reed hit about 3 seconds early, no pass interference call.

I have no idea what pass interference is anymore besides whatever a ref decides on a given play.

Put in Losman, Jauron. Edwards looks awful right now.

Eli-Eli-O, right on schedule.

Last edited:
Another Eli int. , what an ugly game.

I don't know what the Giants standing is Wildcard wise and all. What would make them less aggressive ie need the win next win next week? A loss or a win today?

If they win, they're in. If the Redskins lose, they're in. They lose and the Redskins win, they need to win next week to be assured of a playoff spot.

Seriously, where's Losman? Edwards looks horrendous.

Last edited:
88 Yards Hahahaha Beefalo :rofl:

How come the Giants can get a 7th rounder to run 88 yards? Oh right, we were the stupid ones who took the RB in the 1st round (and people want to make the same mistake with McFadden?!)

Again, the Giants are realizing that the Bills can't stop the run and the only way to win is keep the ball out of Eli's hands.

Last edited:
Well - that's it for Buffalo.
Got to give them credit - they had a chance for the playoffs -- but blew it when it mattered

Go Zack :rocker:

How come the Giants can get a 7th rounder to run 88 yards? Oh right, we were the stupid ones who took the RB in the 1st round (and people want to make the same mistake with McFadden?!)

Again, the Giants are realizing that the Bills can't stop the run and the only way to win is keep the ball out of Eli's hands.

..7th rounder because his attitude/issues . he was very good @ Marshall but then again..look what Jacobs did ..outran Buffalo for 47 yard TD. Its just great blocking and poor D.

Edwards isn't good. He has his flashes, but Losman is a much better QB. Why did the Bills give up on him?

And R6, there's alot of good college RBs. That's the reason you never take one in the 1st round. It's not Maroney I don't like, it's the fact that there were players available who could have helped the team more than a running back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back