PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 PM Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are the jets...

Brainfart from Pennington and Mangini might blow this game. Huge pick in the end zone takes at least 3 points off the board.

Dumb play call. Should have kicked and when its not there throw it away and make them start from the 3. Giving them 17 yards was a dumb mistake by chad.

RhodyPatFan said:
Dumb play call. Should have kicked and when its not there throw it away and make them start from the 3. Giving them 17 yards was a dumb mistake by chad.
Now if that was the Patriots, Felger would be all over it saying they had no faith in the kicker and blaming the FO.

Mario Williams has 1.5 sacks against the guppies

Vince Young looking pretty good for a rookie. Has shown some patience in the pocket, ability to get out of bounds when flushed out. Threw a ball out of the endzone backpeddling off his back foot with ease. Showed some nice touch on the TD throw and a huge weapon scoring 2 pts after the 6pt TD.

Sure, Reggie Bush would have ben a great pick...but i think both teams win with who they picked as the years go by. Vince Young may already be better than Pennington and Bledsoe :rofl:

F.B.N. said:
Vince Young looking pretty good for a rookie. Has shown some patience in the pocket, ability to get out of bounds when flushed out. Threw a ball out of the endzone backpeddling off his back foot with ease. Showed some nice touch on the TD throw and a huge weapon scoring 2 pts after the 6pt TD.

Sure, Reggie Bush would have ben a great pick...but i think both teams win with who they picked as the years go by. Vince Young may already be better than Pennington and Bledsoe :rofl:

Are you talking about the Texans or the Titans, cuz the Titans didn't have the opportunity to draft Bush.

colts red zone offense is still pretty bad...they can score from 30 yards but not from 1

Texans rolling over Miami. Super Bowl here they come. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
wait, do we want the Jets to win today? I'm confused. I was rooting against the Jets, but I want to root against the Colts too. Home field advantage states we should be rooting for the Jets, but the division says we should root for the colts. what do i do?!?!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I wanted to keep Dwightning too, but the Jests gave him a very healthy four year deal.

Dwight never seem to fit in last year for some reason. For the $$$ he always seemed like a nice player as a #4 or #5.

Chad pulls a manning and the colts are forced to call a timeout. HAHA

I am very impressed with the Jets-Colts game thus far. I think we can learn a lot from this game when we play the Colts later down the road. I wonder how the Colts rush defense will do against our more balanced rushing attack

edgecy said:
I am very impressed with the Jets-Colts game thus far. I think we can learn a lot from this game when we play the Colts later down the road. I wonder how the Colts rush defense will do against our more balanced rushing attack

Mangini did always have the Colst number. Some of his game plans against them have been masterful.

:confused:
BradfordPatsFan said:
Mangini should be hired as the Pats OC!
I believe the credit goes to Schotty, but they sure are doing a good job today

Ahahahahahahaha, Leinart comes in for Warner since Kurt was having trouble holding on to the ball and on the first play Leinart gets sacked and fumbles. I think thats pretty funny.

Oooh, David Givens just got JACKED up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back