PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 PM Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
dungy getting restless..unecessary wasted time out...

That guy needs to be thrown out of the leauge. He didnt kick or stomp once he did it TWICE! They can't fine him enough or suspend him for enough games IMHO.

Haynesworth stomps on his head at least twice, if not three times.

everytime i go to game center and watch the houston-miami game...hou gets a first down then goes 3 and out...

RhodyPatFan said:
That guy needs to be thrown out of the leauge. He didnt kick or stomp once he did it TWICE! They can't fine him enough or suspend him for enough games IMHO.

I agree, he should be gone for a long. I hate when idiots do this crap.

haynesworth should not be allowed to play again this year, that was ridiculous. he kicked him in the head twice.

Dungy is not happy at all with the way this game is going, The jets offense is tearing it up on this drive, and now one of the colts players is hurt.

indy's defense is being marched upon..unless peyton wakes and scores quickly i think the jets can pull this off..

And I think he kicks his helmet off first.

What was up with one Cowboy running into the stomach of the other Cowboy? I was just returning from the bathroom...who has the names of these idiots who will be featured all week? :rofl:

zippo59 said:
And I think he kicks his helmet off first.

Yes..it looks like a kick to the right shoulder blade, a kick to the helmet and then a stomp on the head....and he was leaving and turned around for the stomp which is going to be his huge downfall.

I wasn't watching that game but saw the replay of haynesworth kicking the center. Did anything happen that could have caused haynesworth to get mad or was it just random?

David Givens...a lot of $$$ spent on a #2/#3 guy who is producing nothing for the team. I say #3 because I think the presence of Branch made him better than he was. By seasons end the Titans fans will realize why they suck....horrible cap management. that money spent on the O-Line would have produced more results for the team this year. Rookie QB and A Rookie RB need a veteran line IMO.

Last edited:
jaj18 said:
I wasn't watching that game but saw the replay of haynesworth kicking the center. Did anything happen that could have caused haynesworth to get mad or was it just random?

I would guess trash talking...hard to tell there was a pile of players.

Miami is absolutely horrible. I'm watching them against the Texans and omg it's like watching two college teams they both stink. I can't believe Miami had so much hype going into this year, they are horrible.

F.B.N. said:
I would guess trash talking...hard to tell there was a pile of players.

Yeah thats kind of what I figured, I was just wondering if anything majored happened the play before. Like maybe shoving after the play or something to that effect.

jaj18 said:

My guess would be that it was because Haynesworth was beaten badly by the center on the play, and he was frustrated. Still inexcuseable.

desi-patsfan said:
is dwight freeny playing? I havent heard his name get called once.

He showed up for that 3rd and goal alright.

im pretty sure i know what Albert's excuse is gonna be

"I just got caught in the heat of the battle and didnt think what i was doing"

Nice going Mangina... totally kill the momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes