PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 PM Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Buffalo defense is shutting down Minnesota right now... 3 three-and-outs so far for the Vikings

This will be the only time I will cheer for the Jets. A completely different team in the 2nd quarter!

That dropped pass by Harrison is proof that he isn't the same WR he used to be. That's a TD most years.

Last edited:
RyanTheColtsFan said:
That dropped pass by Harrison is proof that he isn't the same WR he used to be. That's a TD most years.

true but he did slow down to stay inbounds....i think Rice would have dropped that pass too.

colts should do away with the trying to run the ball nonsense and just throw..and thats what they are doing now..i thought they tried to run a bit too much early on when they have manning against a suspect secondary...

Would have been a hell of a catch.

In other games Vanderjerk misses a 26 yarder.

bhaaaa haa haaa vanerjerk misses a 26 yarder.

SVN said:
colts should do away with the trying to run the ball nonsense and just throw..and thats what they are doing now..i thought they tried to run a bit too much early on when they have manning against a suspect secondary...

They've had success running today. But I think the 2 min warning has to be all Manning.

horrible...had the guy behind the line.

no dolphin talk? 3-3 with Texans nearing end of half..Brown has a 3 ypc average i think..Chambers nothing but a 14 yard reverse..and culpepper last i checked was 9/15

RyanTheColtsFan said:
They've had success running today. But I think the 2 min warning has to be all Manning.
i agree they may have success but i think mangini would prefer the colts run rather than pass and play red zone defense....the colts offense is the passing game..the running game is just secondary even as good as it has been in the past..at least thats my opinion...you probably follow the team more closely so i guess i may be wrong in that assesment

Colts poised to tie it up before the half.

Remix 6 said:
no dolphin talk? 3-3 with Texans nearing end of half..Brown has a 3 ypc average i think..Chambers nothing but a 14 yard reverse..and culpepper last i checked was 9/15
Sacked 3 times too!

The games not on here.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Last time Indy was in Foxboro, they did pretty well.

What's your team?

My apologies. Bengals fan here. :) I just get a little tired of the machismo overload on my board on gameday.

i gotta tell ya, this jets team really is looking good so far this season... I don't know if it's a big rivalry with you guys (anything from pittsburgh must die, if you're a bengals fan), but i've always like pennington. he's seems like one of the good duys of the nfl.

peyton annoys me for some reason.

Peyton comes right back and leads a drive to tie this game.

SVN said:
i agree they may have success but i think mangini would prefer the colts run rather than pass and play red zone defense....the colts offense is the passing game..the running game is just secondary even as good as it has been in the past..at least thats my opinion...you probably follow the team more closely so i guess i may be wrong in that assesment

I agree. Mangini would rather give up the run than pass. I think the Colts wanted to get some sort of running game started in this one, though. The previous 3 games have been miserable.

They aren't going anywhere this season without a semi-decent run game.

14-14

colts + jets are our rival and need to die but the reason people are a leaning on jets for this game is because we hate Colts "This is the year" talk

It used to be THE rivalry. Not so much anymore as the J E T S have lost significance. Still, always want to see a division rival lose... except today.

mongoloido said:
My apologies. Bengals fan here. :) I just get a little tired of the machismo overload on my board on gameday.

i gotta tell ya, this jets team really is looking good so far this season... I don't know if it's a big rivalry with you guys (anything from pittsburgh must die, if you're a bengals fan), but i've always like pennington. he's seems like one of the good duys of the nfl.

peyton annoys me for some reason.
no need to apologize..good football fans are always welcome including colts ones like Ryan
To be honest i would prefer if both jets and colts lose and worst case scenario tie :)
From a division standpoint i guess its better for the pats if the jets lose.if they do win today and pats dont ...watch out for the New York hype of "can they win the division?" ..it will be so much that it will hard to watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back