PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 O'clock Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Williams has clearly outplayed Reggie Bush in the Texans/Saints game. Bush 15 carries 34 yards. Williams has a sack and 2 QB strips. He's been in the Saints backfield all game. Bush also fumbled going in from the 2 and the Texans recovered.

Mario Williams is always going to be second guessed because he's a defensive lineman, the type who does a lot more than shows up on the score sheet (like Richard Seymour)... but he's not flashy like Reggie Bush. He's a stud, though.

cant believe cleveland is going to lose this game

Poor Romeo they've been so close.

I don't understand why CBS is showing Jets Steelers in Detroit instead of the end of Cleveland Baltimore. Goddamn.

That was good.

That FG is good.

What a bizarre play.

How can these announcers say it isn't good when clearly it was a FG?

That's a good FG. If the browns don't get this call, then it'll be a goddamn joke That is confusing, I'm sure, but not really debateable.

How can these announcers say it isn't good when clearly it was a FG?

They don't know the rule but they want to sound like they do.

It wasn't just the announcers, the play-by-play at NFL.com got it wrong as well.

This sort of reminds me of the Dolphins game back in BB's first year, whenever Miami had to come back onto the field after they thought they'd won. We got one more chance at a Michael Bishop hail mary but it of course failed. I don't quite remember all of the circumstances. Why did they have to play one more play?

What a catch by Winslow. Browns in FG territory.

Dawson nails it! RAC's Browns go to 6-4 on the season. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back