PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 front row pats bills ticket bhind pats bench

FFTWENTYTHREE

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
1 awesome seat next to other Pats fans,asking 125 BO I paid 175 but just want to recoup part of it.This seat is right in the front row section 114 behind pats bench call me 508-958-7334

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 305
Hello everyone, first time poster just trying to find my way around here.. I have been to buffalo twice for pats games. I have been to philly and pittsburgh for games also and I can say that both philly an pittsburgh fans are routy. But, Buffalo fans are a whole different breed of fan.. They are by far the worst acting fans in the NFL. Honestly, you have to be careful wearing pats gear into there stadium. I have gotten beer and hotdogs thrown at me at the game and not to mention got my Welker jersey ripped by some drunk bills fan..The only good thing I can say about bills fans is that they are the most dedicated fans I have ever seen.. This is why I ponder every year on wether to trave to buffalo to see the game..GO PATS

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back