PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1-5 scale, how worried are you we will lose?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How nervous are you about the Ravens game this Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. I'm tired of hearing Raven's fans and the Baltimore media. I want the Patriots to shut them up and end this purple fever. I hope it'll also shut up the die-hard ratbird fans that are friends and family. A loss would mean enduring ridicule for a long time no matter what should happen in the superbowl.

I really really hope the Patriots can win this game.

Last edited:
@uncle rico the ravens are not my team, i'm just saying flacco is a somewhat established passing threat.
Established to not be very good.

@andy johnson i said the samething about rex grossman going into the redskins game
Whatever that means

I hope/want the pats to win, but i don't think this defense as it is can do it.
Right because the Patriots are only 14-3

If flacco gets hot and throws a lot of touchdown, do you think it's wise to get into a shootout with this ravens defense?
You, supposedly a Pat fan, are afraid of a Flacco vs Brady shootout?
I suppose that ends the discussion right there.

Maybe i'm underestimating the pats defense and overestimating flacco's passing abilities, but i would rather underestimate something i watched for 17 games than a qb who has the stats to back up his potential.
If his stats back up his potential then he doesn't have much potential.
But, whatever, enjoy the game bud.

Always that chance, but I think we'll be good on Sunday afternoon. Patriots have some very bitter losses to overcome, and I think there is a very strong burning fire inside that locker room that will get the job done.

Last edited:
Obviously if the Patriots play like crap they could lose to anyone.

But aside from that, the only reason to be concerned is if they turn the ball over a lot, AND play poor defense. The Ravens do have the ability to get turnovers, and do have the ability to run the ball well on the Patriots.

Is it likely the Pats could lose? No. Is it possible? Sure. Are the Ravens one of the 5 toughest opponents they could be playing? Yeah, probably.

So if you are a worrier, you can find reasons to worry, but the true chances the Patriots win are actually very high.

Last edited by a moderator:
But aside from that, the only reason to be concerned is if they turn the ball over a lot, AND play poor defense. The Ravens do have the ability to get turnovers, and do have the ability to run the ball well on the Patriots. Is it likely the Pats could lose? No. Is it possible? Sure. Are the Ravens one of the 5 toughest opponents they could be playing? Yeah, probably.
So if you are a worrier, you can find reasons to worry, but the true chances the Patriots win are actually very high.

When was the last game the pats won without getting a turnover on defense ?Iam not questioning your post..just wondering about that stat. Makes it paramount we get a turnover or two ..

Dude!! :confused:

It's the Ravens!! :confused:

As long as we're not in a state of collapse ~ see:2009 ~ we own these guys.

1 ~ If our O Line is right, we RAKE "Attack" Defenses.

2 ~ Our O Line is right.

3 ~ Their D is slowly decaying.

4 ~ Their QB is remarkably average.

5 ~ Our D is is healthy and starting to RAGE, as I always said it would, right about NOW.

6 ~ We ARE the 1988 Miners, based on our recent history: Poised for a Return to Glory.

7 ~ We are a young, deep, talented team, and, after these 2 years, are now seasoned.

8 ~ We are led by the best Coach AND the best QB in History, as will soon be evident to all.

34-13.

3- I am anxious, nervous, and excited. Anxious to just get this game started and over with, Nervous because you never know what Patriots team will show up and excited that the Patriots finally made it to the AFC CHampionship game!

Yesterday I was at a 1, tonight I'm at a 3, sometimes 4. If we can go by last performance then I'm at a 1 but you know the saying... On any given Sunday!

I know this Pats team has a lot of heart so I will be okay if they should happen to get behind. But there are so many offensive weapons for the Patriots that it shouldn't be too difficult to get 30+ and a win. But if Brady gets a lot of pressure or by chance no one can get open then I am afraid he will try and force the ball creating int's.

As of right now I'm feeling pretty confident. Much more then I thought I would be. I expect when I wake up tomorrow I will feel a bit more nervous. I think not listening to those hacks on bspn/nfl network all week has me feeling pretty good.

When was the last game the pats won without getting a turnover on defense ?Iam not questioning your post..just wondering about that stat. Makes it paramount we get a turnover or two ..

The Pats had one game this season where they didn't force a turnover. It was week 5 against the Jets. They won.

Dude!! :confused:

It's the Ravens!! :confused:

As long as we're not in a state of collapse ~ see:2009 ~ we own these guys.

1 ~ If our O Line is right, we RAKE "Attack" Defenses.

2 ~ Our O Line is right.

3 ~ Their D is slowly decaying.

4 ~ Their QB is remarkably average.

5 ~ Our D is is healthy and starting to RAGE, as I always said it would, right about NOW.

6 ~ We ARE the 1988 Miners, based on our recent history: Poised for a Return to Glory.

7 ~ We are a young, deep, talented team, and, after these 2 years, are now seasoned.

8 ~ We are led by the best Coach AND the best QB in History, as will soon be evident to all.

34-13.

Welcome back OTG.

I'm already at a 4, and it's still over 12 hours til gametime.

I really hope that the zebras take a very, very close look at those unrepentent criminal gangstaz,
and at even the first hint of outside-the-rules violence, start throwing PF hankies on them
& their enabler HC.

But aside from that, the only reason to be concerned is if they turn the ball over a lot, AND play poor defense. The Ravens do have the ability to get turnovers, and do have the ability to run the ball well on the Patriots.

Is it likely the Pats could lose? No. Is it possible? Sure. Are the Ravens one of the 5 toughest opponents they could be playing? Yeah, probably.

I hope you guys are right.

btw, whats the forecast for the game?

I'm already at a 4, and it's still over 12 hours til gametime.

I really hope that the zebras take a very, very close look at those unrepentent criminal gangstaz,
and at even the first hint of outside-the-rules violence, start throwing PF hankies on them
& their enabler HC.

You would think the refs will be neutral, or if anything, give the Pats the benefit of the doubt in this one. A Pats/Giants Super Bowl would be a dream matchup for the NFL. That being said, this is NFL refereeing we're talking about so nothing at all would surprise me.

Was a 4, but I would say I am a 6!

I know we can win, but I'm nervous because I thought that last season! :(

Still a 1. There is absolutely no chance we're going to lose this game. The only threat left are both NFC teams. The Ravens are a JOKE, we beat them last year, and the playoff game two years was just a perfect storm and we beat ourselves (Meriweathers attempt on Rice/Ben Watsons stone cold hands/Brady playing with broken ribs/ect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back