PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1,000 tix now on ticket exchange for mon night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there early to tailgate. Taking half the afternoon off from work. Should get there around 5'ish to set up.

Grill up some food, drink a few beers and start heading for the stadium around 7:30. Won't get home until around 1:30, but it's a big game.

I'll make as much noise as I can. The place will be packed don't worry. The club seats will be empty as usual as they all huddle around the fireplaces indoors. Nothing to do about that.

I would love to see them redo that clubhouse level, take away 80% of the outdoor seats for the rich folks and sell them to regular fans who will actually sit in them.

It would also be nice to have east coast Monday night games start at 7:00 so everyone doesn't get home some time the next morning.

I'll be there up in my 300's section screaming my head off. If it clears out early, I'll be heading down to the 100's to enjoy a better view. Still not sure if I'm going to tailgate or try out one of the restaurant bars for a change since the weather's going to suck. Oh well. At least it won't be 5 degrees out.

i still have no idea when i am leaving....coming from worcester so i will hit pike traffic if i leave at 430..then rt1...ugh

Just saw the latest forecast. We might get lucky. The bulk of the rain will go through earlier in the day, it looks to be dry for tailgaiting, and there's a chance most of the rain will drift more north towards Boston...yey!

Just saw the latest forecast. We might get lucky. The bulk of the rain will go through earlier in the day, it looks to be dry for tailgaiting, and there's a chance most of the rain will drift more north towards Boston...yey!

yup..just have to worry about ****ty rush hour traffic

Would suggest hitting the road early to anyone attending the game. Avoid Route 128 after 3PM as it is a joke on normal commuting days let alone with Monday Night Football traffic. Bumper to bumper stretching back to Arlington from the north.

From Worcester, consider 495 South to Route 1 North and an early start.

I take back roads from Newton through Dover to Walpole and pop out onto Route 1 north of the stadium, pretty predictable traffic.

You can see the headlights backed up on Route 1 well into the 2nd quarter on Monday Night games.

I think that there should be an option for the club seats to split the ticket into two lanyards: one that only allows the wearer access to the fireplace area with the couches and another that only allows the wearer to sit in the seat. That way the club seaters could bring a designated loud person to go make some noise in the stands.

Last edited:
Would suggest hitting the road early to anyone attending the game. Avoid Route 128 after 3PM as it is a joke on normal commuting days let alone with Monday Night Football traffic. Bumper to bumper stretching back to Arlington from the north.

I take back roads from Newton through Dover to Walpole and pop out onto Route 1 north of the stadium, pretty predictable traffic.

You can see the headlights backed up on Route 1 well into the 2nd quarter on Monday Night games.

I think that there should be an option for the club seats to split the ticket into two lanyards: one that only allows the wearer access to the fireplace area with the couches and another that only allows the wearer to sit in the seat. That way the club seaters could bring a designated loud person to go make some noise in the stands.

Great idea, reminiscent of when the beautiful people of the day would hire someone to serve in the military for them.

Good traffic advice too. I'd blocked out my horrific traffic memories of past MNF games I'd been to

Only way to go from worcester. Just pike traffic then rt 1 forever. 3 hours in my car when i live 30 min away? Probally.

If i lived in boston and had to take 128 to a mnf game. I would never got

i still have no idea when i am leaving....coming from worcester so i will hit pike traffic if i leave at 430..then rt1...ugh

If you still want to sell, the fiance and I just decided we should try to p[ick up a pair of tickets. Sent you a pm...

If you still want to sell, the fiance and I just decided we should try to p[ick up a pair of tickets. Sent you a pm...

Sorry but we are still going..biggest game of the year..can't miss it even if i am in my car for 3 hours

I will not be able to go tomorrow night. PM if you're interested in 2 tickets.

I am looking for tix in the 142/143 or 102-109 areas .... i am not an exchange member so I dont want to pay the extra 200 deposit. let me know if anyone has tix willing to sell at face in those areas

I am looking for tix in the 142/143 or 102-109 areas .... i am not an exchange member so I dont want to pay the extra 200 deposit. let me know if anyone has tix willing to sell at face in those areas

already sold my other 2 to someone..sorry

still 900 tix available..looks like about 1,000 seats will be empty tonight..a shame for such a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes