1,000 tix now on ticket exchange for mon night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
wow..most i think i have ever seen for such a big game

almost want to sell mine and get 4th row..but who would buy with 1000 out there..oh well

what happens if they don't sell..will they go to waste?

Last edited:

almost want to sell mine and get 4th row..but who would buy with 1000 out there..oh well

Yep they go to waste.

buy people or get the word out to those that want to go and you have the access

Cold and rainy probably isn't helping sales. I'll be there, but I'm still holding out hope that the weather forecasters are wrong......

Cold and rainy probably isn't helping sales. I'll be there, but I'm still holding out hope that the weather forecasters are wrong......

Also, people having to work early the next morning and the double whammy of game day + rush hour traffic are turnoffs for a lot of folks who would rather (as many on this board have said) sit home and watch on their big screen tv.

Also, people having to work early the next morning and the double whammy of game day + rush hour traffic are turnoffs for a lot of folks who would rather (as many on this board have said) sit home and watch on their big screen tv.

that too...up at 7 am after a 12am game finish then home with traffic and rain..i just hope the place isn't empty monday...but it shouldn't be

usually skip monday night games due to traffic and work..but this is a good one

now 1,065! buy people..i want to hear some noise monday

that too...up at 7 am after a 12am game finish then home with traffic and rain..i just hope the place isn't empty monday...but it shouldn't be

usually skip monday night games due to traffic and work..but this is a good one

I took Monday and Tuesday off. No way I am getting up at 6 after getting home at 1:30 - 2. Maybe when I was 20, but not anymore.....

:rolleyes:

I took Monday and Tuesday off. No way I am getting up at 6 after getting home at 1:30 - 2. Maybe when I was 20, but not anymore.....

:rolleyes:

After the MNF routing of the Jets 45-3 in december I got home to seacoast NH after 2:30AM. That's why I've sworn off attending these games. Let the 20 somethings do it.

now 1,065! buy people..i want to hear some noise monday

Loud and proud. :rocker:

If you're sitting anywhere near the red seats.. make sure you wake those guys up for the second half!

After the MNF routing of the Jets 45-3 in december I got home to seacoast NH after 2:30AM. That's why I've sworn off attending these games. Let the 20 somethings do it.

I left at the very end and got home at 12...you need to move closer

1120 now! i bought my buddy some at face value..spread the word!

If only I was back in MA... argh!

Now they are saying 52 with fog and drizzle. Sounds pretty good for a December night game to me.

Couldn't sell ours. We are out of town for that game. We had to give them away...

Boston is still not a football town even after all this success. It's a shame.

Loud and proud. :rocker:

If you're sitting anywhere near the red seats.. make sure you wake those guys up for the second half!
As usual for these Sunday and Monday night games..this will be a late arriving crowd and if the score is big in either direction....it will also be an early departing crowd as well. I'll be there, from start to end, in my neoprene fishin' chest waders and my US Army surplus tent size poncho...

Couldn't sell ours. We are out of town for that game. We had to give them away...

Boston is still not a football town even after all this success. It's a shame.

i would say it is. Do you say this becasue you couldn't sell them? It's a MN game.traffic and getting home at 1-2 for some when they have to work the next day sucks

"Not a football town??" R U kidding me...lol...???? 18 years of sellouts..50,000 fans on the ST waiting list.....and this isn't a football town?
:bricks:

i would say it is. Do you say this becasue you couldn't sell them? It's a MN game.traffic and getting home at 1-2 for some when they have to work the next day sucks

Not only that, they bailed out on selling them WAY too early for a Monday night game. Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots