PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

♪ I don't care, I dont care ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Yep...same old ****. Can't run the ball, can't stop the pass, can't pressure the QB....same **** every year now it seems like. Too bad we are not cheating anymore, we might actually be able to win against a good team. Personally, I don't give a F anymore more. WTF does it matter what this team does? Who cares? Why do we even give a **** if they win or not? It's ******* pointless. Screw this team. Screw this forum. Screw the league this year. ******* sucks. I'm done for this season. What a waste of talent. Another year down the crapper. It would be better to be a Colts fan this year. At least the sucking has an excuse. This is just ******* terrible. I am going to be done with the NFL for good soon. The league sucks more and more every year. RG is a ******* *******. Worthless bastard. RG needs his face f*cked. If he is on a mission to destroy the NFL, he is doing a good job imo. Outside of the Pats the league sucks to me. I don't even wake up for the early games if the Pats are not playing. Two weeks ago during the buy I don't think I turned the TV on during the afternoon games. They should have just not had a season this year. It would have been better. This league is total crap. Zebras who don't know the rules. I understand if you are at some high school or Jr. College game and the Zebra doesn't know the rules, but at the NFL level that is just plain unacceptable. I can honestly say the only reason I have payed attention to the NFL over the last 6-7 years is because the Pats have had good teams. I have said before that if the Pats go 6-10, I'm done with the league. It might not even take that. I am sure I will watch them lose to the Jets next week. **** em though. Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care.

if you dont care why make a thread about it ?

Kyle Arrignton has a message for you:

"Don't hop back on the bandwagon later #fakefans"

I agree though you do have some decent points about reffing and Goodell, but nobody is perfect. It's crazy to expect the Pats too win every game, and the refs to call everything perfectly. If you don't like what you see, you're not forced to watch it.

Kyle Arrignton has a message for you:

"Don't hop back on the bandwagon later #fakefans"

I agree though you do have some decent points about reffing and Goodell, but nobody is perfect. It's crazy to expect the Pats too win every game, and the refs to call everything perfectly. If you don't like what you see, you're not forced to watch it.

That is true. However I will jump on or off the wagon anytime I want. Right now I am not jumping off a wagon, I'm jumping off a sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes