Welcome to PatsFans.com

“praised Allah for Obama’s win.”

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Nov 7, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

AKI - Adnkronos international US polls: Indonesian Islamic fundamentalists cheer Obama win

We are winning on the war of terror WITHOUT firing a shot because Obama spent part of his childhood in Indonesia, where he attended a local elementary school.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's your point?
    The head of the FPI praises Allah for Obama?
    Muhammad Nidzom Hidayatullah “Everyone should cherish this because it is likely that it will lead to improvements to race relations all over the world"?

3. JMarr

JMarr In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0

Terrorism will always exist. To say otherwise would be like saying that hate could be eraticated altogether.

The important thing is that most people in the world, other than the most extreme, insane, and morally bereft, are now 100% on our side again. Surely that can only be a good thing, unless, like many, your bread and butter depends on wars being fought or on overblown domestic security concerns.

4. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

They're happy because they think Obama will change America's foreign policy and stop imperialist intervention in Muslim countries. They, like certain liberals, are projecting their own wishes onto the "change" slogan and are deeply mistaken, unfortunately.

5. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Obama is the The Next President Of The United States Deal with It!

6. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Ahmadinejad welcomes Obama change - CNN.com

Hamas praises Obama win as 'historic victory for world'

We are still waiting for congratulation from Cuba, North Korea, and Venerzula.

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Didn't I hear you say that before?:confused:;)

8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

The point is ATHAT EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM SHOULD HATE OBAMA BECAUSE IN THEIR EYES HE IS THE ULTIMATE INSLUT. SOMEONE WHO HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON MOHAMMED.

Muslims put people into three categories 1) Muslims 2) Other follows of Abraham (Jews, Christinas) and 3) INFIDELS!! Those who have heard the words of Mohammed, been schooled in Islam and rejected it. Most of your extreme muslims call for thesee people to be put to DEATH!!! Yet, not a peep of this has been uttered about Obama, doesn't that cuase you to pause at all???

Apostasy in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda) is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.

The four major Sunni and the one major Shia Madh'hab (schools of Islamic jurisprudence) agree that a sane adult male apostate must be executed.[1] They differ on the punishment for a female apostate - some schools calling for death and others for imprisonment. According to Wael Hallaq nothing of the apostasy law are derived from the Qur'an,[2] although the jurist al-Shafi'i interpreted the Qu'ranic verse 2:217 as providing the main evidence for apostasy being a capital crime in Islam.[3]

So all Muslims agree that male Apostates or Riddi or whatever they want to call them, but they all agree that a muslims who tunrs away from the faith must be executed, yet they cheer Obama??

Kinda makes you go HHHHMMMMMMMMM

9. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

So now you think Obama has "turned his back on Allah?" I thought you said he was a Muslim?

Kinda makes you go HMMMMMMMMMM

• Like Like x 1
  10. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

Here's the story of another Christian convert......

Abdul Rahman (convert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Abdul Rahman's arrest and trial brought international attention to an apparent contradiction in the Constitution of Afghanistan, which recognizes both a limited form of freedom of religion and the Hanafi school of Islamic jurisprudence, which mandates the death penalty for apostasy from Islam.

Once again mandates death for converts, yet they cheer him.......

11. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

The French cheered him, and they hate muslims, does that make him French? Is he Japanese because they cheered him?

These people cheer him because they think there will be changes in American foreign policy, not because they have some secret knowledge of him being a muslim extremist. You're lack of insight into the world outside of the U.S. is astounding and scary.

12. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

What about the ones in the US, the muslims here??; Why did Farakhan call him the savior???

I realize that you have no real answer to my question, but it is something that you should think about....

What experience have you, tha makes you a world scholar? How many countries have you been to? How many foriegn heads of state have you met? How many foriegn governments have you worked with??

Here's a quote from someone who thinks like you.....

"I hope you make the most of the chance of service and leave a good name by preferring people's real interests and justice to the insatiable demands of a selfish and indecent minority."

"You are generally expected to make a fast and clear response to the demands for basic... change in U.S. domestic and foreign policy, which all people in the world and Americans want on top of your agenda," he told Obama.

Guess who said this???

13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

What a great post, even if the righties don't get it. The election of Obama has created new opportunities to build bridges. Even some of our enemies see his victory as a positive development. Given the terrible damage that Bush and his supporters have done to American prestige and legitimacy, it's absolutely terrific that the mere election of a man like Obama should open doors that Bush and the Republicans pulled closed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I don't know which leader you hate that made those comments, but that pretty much exactly proves why people across the world support him, so you've only undermined your own childish argument.

As to your other point, my only answer is that anyone who calls him a saviour is an idiot, be they christian or muslim. The fact that there are christian liberals and muslims and all kinds of people that call him a savior pretty much shreds your terrible logic that if someone calls him that, he's therefore an adherent to that faith.

And it doesn't take a "wordly scholar" or even a 3rd grade education to have a better understanding of the rest of the world than you.

15. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

So I guess you've never made it out of your mother's basement, huh...

Oh and BTW the quote is from Americ'a greatest enemy and supplier of money and training to the terrorists in Iraq, Palestine, and Lebanon, and Dearborn, MI, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Thank you for further demonstrating why you have nothing to offer.

So he supports him not because he's a muslim but because he thinks he can change American foreign policy?

Seems strange that you would provide direct evidence of my point and completely rebuke your own.

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Time will tell, The Messiah is an arrogant man, if he does have any loyalty or Muslim leanings they will come out, he won't be able to resist it or hide it.

Again I will say "if I am wrong about this man I will apologize in size 7 fonts" until then I wouldn't trust Barack Hussein Obama to carry my dirty laundry.

GOD DAMN AMERICA

18. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

So if he does change American foreign policy towards the middle east (which he most likely will not), that is proof that he's a muslim? If he changes foreign policy in Latin America does that make him Latino? How exactly will these supposed biases "come out?"

19. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

Why do you bother with ted? Trying to reason with ted is like trying to reason with AQ.

20. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I'm not trying to reason with him, you can't reason with people like that. I just like to lay the counter arguments out on the page so that anyone reading them immediately sees how insane his argument is and doesn't fall for it.