PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“I only care about our fans,” Bob Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is full of crap and thinks he can peddle his BS .

Well to be fair if Goodell told Kraft something like this he'd swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

I guess he assumes his fan base is gullible just like him.

Every game will sell out..i will be at 6 games this year...it has nothing to do with Kraft..but my love for the Patriots...it will never go away. Will i cheer kraft ever again? No But i will still go watch my team play

Come on man! Start a rally! Don't enter the Stadium! Do it for the fans man!

I can tell that from now on every time this arrogant POS opens his mouth he's going to p1ss of his entire fan base

Does he really think that Patriot fans are naive enough to believe the crap he's now going to try to sell us?

Yeah Bob, throwing your team under the bus was what was best for its fans.

Why don't you at least give us a little credit and just keep your mouth shut?

Come on man! Start a rally! Don't enter the Stadium! Do it for the fans man!

Sorry..but no matter what i am not going to let Kraft stop me from seeing the best team in the league take the field on Sundays

I can tell that from now on every time this arrogant POS opens his mouth he's going to p1ss of his entire fan base

Does he really think that Patriot fans are naive enough to believe the crap he's now going to try to sell us?

Yeah Bob, throwing your team under the bus was what was best for its fans.

Why don't you at least give us a little credit and just keep your mouth shut?
I'd respect him a little more if he just said "hate me all you want, I made the right call for me, and you can't hate me any more than Redskins fans hate Snyder. Hasn't stopped him from selling out every Sunday."

qNsjhxXawYYsE.gif

That was such a blatant and tone-deaf lie that it might as well have come from Goodell himself.

But it did. The reason Bob looked so uncomfortable at his press conference, was because Roger had his hand up Bob's back side and was muppetteering.

Sorry but i love this team too much and won't just give up being a fan because of all this BS. Some of you can give up if you want..that's your choice..i however am not

Thinking about this I'm ticked, but I honestly wonder if Kraft was advised not to go after the league, because it was a no win situation. The odds of him winning a lawsuit against the NFL was really low, and all though we got the harshest sanctions ever, was there really much he could do? Remember he had the CBA so this could've been trickier then we think.

Brady has the best chance to not only overturn his suspension but then go after the league and make waves. Heck if he can get the suspension over turned, prove the investigation wasnt independent, and then get Vincent for violating the CBA, he could in turn maybe have something happen and send some league rats out of jobs. I think this is another case where the pats success is again on the shoulders of Tom brady.

Sorry..but no matter what i am not going to let Kraft stop me from seeing the best team in the league take the field on Sundays

They are not going to be the best team anymore. Do you think the league is going to let the Pats win anytime soon?

It's like buying a lottery ticket when you know all the big prizes have already been won.

They are not going to be the best team anymore. Do you think the league is going to let the Pats win anytime soon?

It's like buying a lottery ticket when you know all the big prizes have already been won.

Tell that to Brady then...maybe he will retire since after all it's useless....

Thinking about this I'm ticked, but I honestly wonder if Kraft was advised not to go after the league, because it was a no win situation. The odds of him winning a lawsuit against the NFL was really low, and all though we got the harshest sanctions ever, was there really much he could do? Remember he had the CBA so this could've been trickier then we think.

It's called air cover. The real fight will be the NFLPA/Brady vs. NFL. That is the substantive fight. What Kraft had a moral obligation to do, even if he had no legitimate capacity to prevail, was to provide the necessary verbal and moral support to his team, the staff, the players, and the fans while the NFLPA/Brady contested their portion of the punishment. Kraft did not need to follow through and sue, but he did need to hold that out there as long as possible.

They don't make men like Winston Churchill any more. And those of us that respect those kinds of men are ridiculed. We are an anachronism. That means dark days ahead.

Well to be fair if Goodell told Kraft something like this he'd swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Edits to what you really meant:
Well to be fair, if Goodell told Kraft something like this he'd to swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Every game will sell out..i will be at 6 games this year...it has nothing to do with Kraft..but my love for the Patriots...it will never go away. Will i cheer kraft ever again? No But i will still go watch my team play
Well, you're certainly a glutton for punishment. I can't bear to continue to watch the way the NFL has, is, and, likely will continue to, treat(ed) my team.

I think that for the good of the franchise Jonathan needs to have Bobby committed right now!

It's MY FAULT

I left my old teams because their owner is crazy.

Now his son is keeping him out of trouble and Kraft of all people is starting to act crazy.

Maybe I should be banned and paid to join the Colts forum.

I really, really wanted the 3g3g4 and was expecting to get it for Fathers Day.
I have already told everyone to not buy it for me. So thanks Bob :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes