Welcome to PatsFans.com

“Gays” Call for Violence Against Christian Supporters of Prop 8

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

“Gays” Call for Violence Against Christian Supporters of Prop 8

What are angry gay people!
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

They're a bunch of Politically Correct A$s Kissing COWARDS, they don't have the balls to go after the "Christian Group" that really defeated them, THE BLACK COMMUNITY, if they start dancing around in front of one of those Black Churches they'll all wind up in the hospital.

GOD DAMN AMERCIA (uncle jeremiah)
    GOD DAMN MORMONS (liberals)

President Obooma Bomb Bam will probably stop wiretapping America's enemy.

"daddy, daddy"
    "what"
    "there's two funny looking men behind the fence and I heard them say they are going to break into our house and cut your head off then they are going to rape mommy and shoot me"
    "get in the house and stop listening to them, you are violating their civil liberties and if they see you listening to them they will be offended"
    "ok dad"

Hark The Herald Angels Sing
    Merry CHRISTmas
    Happy Birthday Jesus
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

I thought the video of some gay protesters in California ripping a cross out of an old lady's hands were dispicable. Obviously those bad apples don't exemplify the bunch though.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Have you ever seen a "Gay" Pride parade??? In-your-face, with a vengeance. Plenty of bad apples there. And there. And over there, too. And they are getting worse and worse the more legal acceptance they get. The absolutely WORST thing in the world would be to give any kind of legal or social acceptability to such actions. The worst.

//
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

To you, that's the worst thing in the world? That says so much.

I would think the deaths of innocent men, women and children at the hands of our leadership might be slightly worse.

Perhaps heart disease? Cancer? Pedophiliac Catholic priests? I dunno... Maybe it's just my thinking. ...
  7. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Great. Violent Gay people. Just what their cause needs. I dont suppose they ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I think it is. I believe most people in the world see things the way I do on this score, at least.

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Then you're delusional... Most people in the world see things quite different from you, Fog... Hate to break it to you. ... Very few of them see flamboyant homosexuality as "the worst thing in the world."

Wow...
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's because 99% of the world's population has never had to endure a "Gay" pride march down 5th Avenue in Manhattan or any one of several of America's biggest cities. Such a thing could not even happen in Moscow or Beijing. In Africa such people would be stoned to death. In many parts of Asia, too.

You really need to get out more.

//
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I've "gotten out" more in the last 5 years than you likely have in your entire lifetime. Church drives excluded, of course.

Anyhow, if there's a gay pride march, there's always the freedom to exercise my right to not watch it. Just as the same as the next American's right, and the one next to him, and the one next to him, etc.

Hardly the "worst thing in the world."

You're the one who needs to get out more.
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've been out of the States that much more than I have??? Really??? I've traveled abroad 4 times a year on average -- Russia, the States, Korea, different European states, South America. Where have you been???

--------

When parades are aimed right down the main street of the biggest metropolises -- Manhattan's 5th Ave., Tremont St in Boston, San Fran, LA, etc., etc. -- it's an obvious attempt at intimidation, especially with the offensive cross-dressing and over-the-top campiness. Would never fly in 95% of the world. Never.

//
  13. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +53 / 14 / -9

They woudn't dare go to a church in Watts and stir up trouble.

They wait until the reporters & the police show up and then start trouble.
    If anyone took a swing at them for being spit at , it would be a hate crime.

They are the most obnoxious minority on the face of the earth.

If you don't believe me, I challenge you to go to Greenwich village on Halloween. In the early 90's I went to dinner in the village with co-workers
    on Halloween. People walking around with their johnson's flapping in the wind.
    Public displays of affection.

Hell could not be worse than the village on Halloween.
    I could handle the heat and the horns, but I could not handle the village
    on Halloween.

I don't care if they get married. I support anything that will stop the marches
    and the protests from this obnoxious bunch.
  14. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Wow!
    "They" are going to take over the world, I tell you.
  15. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

These gay people are the blacks of the past ... who couldn't use a bubbler, who had to sit on the back of the bus, who couldn't vote ... and all the rest of the discrimination we all know of from the past. A country of the people, for the people and by the people. We are supposed to be equally free ... and yet we are not.

If you're born with a handicap there are laws to bring equality.

If you are born a minority there are laws to bring equality.

If you are born gay you are treated differently ... why?

Seperation of church and state and yet the religious decide that gay people cannot be married because their religion says it's wrong. So why is a religious custom allowed to be used to make a political decision?

Unfortunatley you cannot be married without a license from the state. A state lets religion decide who can be married and who cannot be married ... sorry ... that's wrong. Gay marriage should be decided by our Constitution which guarantees equality for all people. I'm pretty sure all people includes gay people. It's a sad state of prejudice ... real sad and disgusting.
  16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

This thread is closed because it stereotypes gays, which is against the rules of the forum. The thread would have also been closed if it was generalized unfairly about Christians or another group, for instance, "'Christians' call for violence against gays" or "Republicans call for violence against gays" (and it's true that a small number do advocate such things). If you disagree with my decision to close this thread, contact FTW who may reopen it or send me a PM with an acceptable title, e.g., "Some Gays Call ...."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.