Week 10 Sweet 16
1. Atlanta (--) - Still unbeaten. Still not convinced they're the best team in the league, but they have to be here.
2. Houston (--) - Best record in the AFC deserves this spot.
3. San Francisco (+1) - An Atl-SF matchup would be awesome.
4. Chicago (+2) - Leapfrogs the Patriots, though I think NE wins head-to-head.
5. New England (--) - Like the direction they're headed.
6. Green Bay (+1) - Four wins in a row for the Pack.
7. NY Giants (-4) - Tough loss at home to Pittsburgh.
8. Pittsburgh (+2) - Impressive victory over the Giants.
9. Denver (--) - Getting on a roll.
10. Baltimore (-2) - Won, but struggled, against Cleveland.
11. Indianapolis (+1) - Solid win against a good Dolphins club.
12. Seattle (+2) - Back over .500.
13. Miami (-2) - They're going to be a tough team to beat the rest of the way.
14. Detroit (+2) - Now have won 2 in a row and trending up.
15. Minnesota (-2) - In a very tough division.
16. San Diego (N/A) - Not sure who else to put in this spot.
Moving up: SF, Chi, GB, Pit, Ind, Sea, Det
Moving down: NYG, Bal, Mia, Min
Moving in: SD
Moving out: Ari
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 © Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties. This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
The opinions posted in this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our staff at PatsFans.com or USA Today.
We are not affiliated with the New England Patriots™ or the NFL™. The Photo Used In the header was taken by Ian Logue.
© Copyright 2000-2012. PatsFans.com Is a Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.
This site is owned and operated by I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC